Real Off-Topic "Cousin got a female kid after years" Naming help needed.

Futureized

Skilled
Cousin is over 46+ years male: A natural blessing/luck/gift arrived in form on female kid..
Request for goddess name suggestions if you can, requirements as suggested are below..
If we can be helpful..

If some naming conventions can be be helpful, do reply, details here:

"Alphabets for kids name to begin only in hindi alphabets:"
ha = ह or da = ड
Requires a goddess name.. (must)

Alphabets to begin search with if in English:

ha
haa
hu

da
daa
du

She was born on 13 April, 7:15 AM.
Ramnavmi and Ashtami day

Kindly post suggestions with best names if you can.

Thnx a lot.

I can only think of 'Harika' or 'Himaja'. But I don't think naming the kid after a god/goddess makes any difference!

Just use a cool new gen name like "Avni" or a truly global name like "Natasha" so the kid doesn't hate you when she grows up! :)

Very true. Dont get emotional and name you kids after gods and granpa generation names. They will hate it once they grew esp. during college days and will themselves change it officially to their likings. And their parents will ultimately get hurt of their childs decision so better to name sensibly keeping in mind the current generation name preferences.

Try Hadimba. Very popular goddess and temple near Kullu. The child will surely end up cursing her parents if you name her that though, and me if she finds out it was my suggestion.
Rofl! People will make fun of her right from schooling, college to jobs. Mental harassment!
Btw who even names their kids shankar parvati laxmi or saraswati these days? Zero! Era of such names has long gone and faded in the past.

Back