Recommend a Phone - Budget Rs.10-15k

k790i available at alfa for 14.5k with warranty & k800i(its 3g sibling) available for 12k without warranty

also available was the k810i for 16.5k

Blah, Im so darn confused!!!

What should I go with??

K790i, Moto E6, k810i, N73ME ??? ...

Ok, Which of the Above has the BEST camera?

K790i I guess? It has a Xenon Flash as well right?

k800i for 12k is cool .. :cool2:

anyways if ur looking for best cam then k790i ..

and for all round phone n73me .. anyways cam of n73 is damn good too ..:)

if u love and listen to music on ur cell.. go for the walkman series eyes closed
the earplugs by SE is on par with the ep630.. tried it with SE earplugs as well

think abt w830.. it looks superb.. but is a slider and a bit bulky.. but its light
it has walkman 2.0.. so cant question the looks of it.. also has 1gig mem
i have the w810i.. and my bro w830.. so 2 best music phones there :hap2:
havent really heard to nokia ME tho... but the speed at which nokias operate would piss off anyone.. its a personal opinion
k790i has a superb cam.. go for it.. it has a joystick.. careful with that
if ure going in for k790i... try and get a walkman earplug set.. might cost arnd 1k.. not sure
my vote for k970i + walkman earplug set = complete cam and music package best suited for u needs i think.. has a nice big screen as well

You also mentioned screen size is a criteria. Out of the choices, the K790i has a small 2.0" screen while the K800i has a better but equally small QVGA 2.0" screen.

The ROKR E6 and Nokia N73 ME have a big 2.4" screen. But the N73 ME has a better screen as its resolution (352x416) is better than the ROKR QVGA (320x240) screen.

However the ROKR has a touchscreen but NO keypad. So to dial and do everything, you need to use the screen. If that doesnt appeal to you avoid the ROKR E6.

The N73 ME has a keypad, but is it quite small and not very easy to use !

But the N73 ME opens up a lot of possibilities as it is the only phone is option that has a good OS. There are TONS of apps available for download for the Symbian OS.

Oops ! You are right ! I googled for the screen resolution and the first link stated that the N80 has a 352 x 416 screen resolution and I just copy pasted that without looking much as I was in a hurry.

^^ Lol...

P990i is gh3y according to me. (Sorry P990i owners, dont flame me)..

Ok, Final word..

K790i or E6 or N73ME?

All the 3's music quality is the same!... Ive heard all with my Earphones...

Now.. Heres the tricky part.. First off, Im not going to use ANY extra features. I wont install any "pimp my phone" app's, which are useless.
All I want is, Phone, Music, Decent Camera, Messaging, Surfing (very little). I wont use the phone for anything else.
I want decent looks, according to me, the E6 looks the best, followed by the K790i, then the N73ME. (Yeh, not a fan of Nokia's :p)...

The Touchpad and the sexy look of the E6 is pulling me to it. But its a tad bit slow, and if messaging is as slow as my L7, I will throw the phone out of the Window. (The L7 is so slow, Ive done typing 2 lines, and about 10 seconds later, the phone is done. If you get what I mean...)

The Killer Cam and Flash and Music Quality is pulling me towards the K790i.

I just dont like Nokias so much, so its actually out. I just saw it today at Croma, and it seems kinda wierd to me. Not Bulky, but not Slim, but not the right size either :/... Lol... The Cam is 3.2MP and almost as good as the K790i's, but not as good, also, it doesnt have a great flash. But, its a Nokia, so resale value should be good, right?...

i suggest k790i for your needs. :)

motorokr is all looks imo. i had a look at one today only and found out it was slow and the touch screen also wasnt that good. even my 5700 is much faster. :p

since you wont be installing any extra apps, i guess k790i would be better than n73.

Err.. the Nokia 5700 looks hideous. So thats definately out.

I had mostly set me eyes on a K790i, the damn great Camera, and Music Quality is really pushing me to get it. Although, I still am apprehensive about its looks.

@ Aditya... from all the pictures I had seen of it I thought it looked really chubby, round childish and big.

Dunno if you have seen it for real, but if you haven't i'd suggest you look at it first before you dismiss it. Really good sound too.

You can use your own earphones on the N73 ME while you have to use the default ones on the K790i. So pair a N73 ME with a Grado S80 and it will sound better than the K790i !

Back