Recommend a Phone - Budget Rs.10-15k

viralbug said:
motorokr is all looks imo. i had a look at one today only and found out it was slow and the touch screen also wasnt that good

:mad: :mad: One more word about E6 and I will break ur coconut. Its not that bad re :no: I have one so not bad for me atleast :bleh:

Roxtin said:
:mad: :mad: One more word about E6 and I will break ur coconut. Its not that bad re :no: I have one so not bad for me atleast :bleh:
hey nothing against the E6. what i meant was it wasnt as good compared to the others in discussion. :)

sauron said:
Think bout how much da battery wud drain !!!
That was da only reason I dint get this one !!!
BF1983 said:
The p990i has a 2.76" screen. But yeah, battery life is a problem.
guys, p990i has a very good battery life. Anish himself has one and so do many others. all of them have said the battery life is good.

sauron said:

Pop in an upgrade 1120mAH battery and that baby lasts for ages. Ask TechHead if you don't believe me ;)

@ BF1983 - Its 3" alright mate, I have a ruler and the phone lying in front of me :p

Got it for 14800, it was actually 14600, but with 200 bux extra, I got 2 years manufacturer warranty, instead of 1 year, and knowing SE Joystick problems, It was a no-brainer. Also, I got 5 years Software Warranty. :/. Incase it crashes or gets affected by a Virus. Lol.

It was 14400, in Alfa, but, 1 year manufacturer warranty.

sauron said:

BF1983 said:
The p990i has a 2.76" screen. But yeah, battery life is a problem.

Says who?? :p I have been using the P990i for 2 months now..i stay in navi mumbai and travel to andheri everyday...tht takes 2 hours...in tht period, i constantly use its music player...tht is, 4 hours a day..(i do have to come back home, dont i?? :bleh: )and a few calls... N still it lasts 2 full days...thts commendable for a 950 mah battery with tht big touchscreen!! I'm highly satisfied by its battery performance.. earlier i was thinkin of goin for a 1120 mah battery, but i dont think there is any immediate need!! 2 days with tht kinda usage is pretty satisfactory according to me..;)

@ Aditya : congrats on ur purchase, man..do post some cool snaps..:D

Anish said:
Pop in an upgrade 1120mAH battery and that baby lasts for ages. Ask TechHead if you don't believe me ;)

@ BF1983 - Its 3" alright mate, I have a ruler and the phone lying in front of me :p

Where will I get it? Is it available online? And model no. I had been searching for it.

^I see u r from kerala..probably u cud search authorised sony ericsson dealers in ur city...the 1120 mah battery is called BST34...the 950 mah one coming with the p990i in the box is BST33....no idea about the price though..:p

Private Ryan said:
^I see u r from kerala..probably u cud search authorised sony ericsson dealers in ur city...the 1120 mah battery is called BST34...the 950 mah one coming with the p990i in the box is BST33....no idea about the price though..:p

Thanks.In fact I had asked the authorised dealer here about the high capacity battery and he had no idea. In fact I wanted it for my K550i with which I got a BST33 and from your post I can be sure that BST34 will be compatible with my phone also.

Back