Recommend a Phone - Budget Rs.6000+-

Aditya

Skilled
Alright, as the topic states..

My budget, well, the gf's.. budget, is around Rs.6000 + Rs.500 MAX. w/ Bill!

Please, recommend me a Phone :). Messa noob in the Phone area..

Here are a few things I need and prefer..

FM Required.

MP3 Player, would be preferable.

Memory should be expandable
, if the MP3 Player is there. Or a decent amount of Onboard memory (256MB+)

Camera would be a nice addition, but its not "required"..

Message holding capacity should be decently large
(think 150+ atleast, but its not an important requirement)

Slim is preferable.

Any Company!

Thats about it..

Now, Ive seen a few Nokia's who have these features..

Nokia 5200

Nokia 6085

Samsung E250

LG KG200

Sony Ericsson W200i

Leaning towards to Nokia 5200 tbh...

Thanks & Regards,

Ad1tya

You put in the extra 500 naa :p .... Early (or belated) birthday present.

And if she is going to make a fuss ab you spending the money(like most independant girls nowadays), just buy the phone yourself, take 6.5K from her and tell her it costed 6.5k :p

well if u purchase anything else now that k750 is so close and has been mentioned..

U WD BE SURPRISED .. AND NOT PLEASANTLY ..

koi bhi bahana maar de yaar..

tel them ki u had bought ur own fone from there and the charger conked off .. they wont replace it bt they reimbursed the amount wid cash this way so u made no direct payment .. thoda si akkal laga bro .. GF ka maamla hai .. she ll always rem wen u she looks at the fone .. wether u calling her or not .. ;)

+1 for K750 without the Bill @ 7k

However if the plan doesnt go as planned...hehe go for the Nokia 5200, a pretty decent phone.

univercell.in says the cost as 6999. so it must be slightly cheaper in local retail shops. . plus it comes with warranty. . and as stated in the 1st thread ,he does'nt care much about the camera. .

K750i shud be the first choice..but if for some unknown reason, you choose to desist from buyin it, the Samsung E250 is pretty neat as well ans it fits ur budget with bill. Since cam is not an essential need, the E250's vga cam shud suffice. Rest of it is very nice..and it looks a lot like the D900..so thts a plus point as well..:p

Back