Budget 21-30k Recommend me a processor and a motherboard

Maxmvp

Recruit
Hey there, I am currently looking to buy a good processor and a motherboard..My budget is like 30,000 Rs..Would be better if low! Current gpu if that matters - Radeon R9 380X Asus DirectCU II OC Strix Gaming 4GB Edition

Please fill in this template! It will be much better for us to advise!
Template here

Also the moment you will like to change the processor, with that other components might also be needed to change! So it would be better for you tell us what components do you own and still want to keep them!

Like if you opt for skylake, then along with mobo, an additional DDR4 ram will be mandatory to buy!

1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - HP 2311x 23Inch
    • PSU - Corsair VS Series VS550 - 550 Watt SMPS
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Need help!
    • Motherboard - Need help!
  5. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Vadodara
    • Open to online purchase
  6. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Watching HD movies
  8. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Overwatch
    • Rainbow six
    • Black ops 3
    • Just cause 3 etc.
  9. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1920x1080
    2. Desktop - 1920x1080
  10. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes
  11. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 8 64 bit
[DOUBLEPOST=1471670968][/DOUBLEPOST]Would prefer AMD over intel if possible..since they are cheaper and better, right?

• CPU - Intel Core i5 6600K -17500,
  • Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H -11000,
  • RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz -2500,
  • CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212X -3000.
  • TOTAL -34,500.

Um just looking for motherboard and cpu.. i have extra funds for other stuff hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1471694866][/DOUBLEPOST]Which is the best i5 processor? which one should i get i5 or i7 ( i7 would be overkill right ?)..and cooler is really needed?

i5 6600k is the current best!
It's unlocked and so you can overclock!
Plus these unlocked processors are not available with fans! So an aftermarket cooler fan is sort of mandatory!

i5 6600k is the current best!
It's unlocked and so you can overclock!
Plus these unlocked processors are not available with fans! So an aftermarket cooler fan is sort of mandatory!
Oh nice, maybe u can suggest me a motherboard and cooling fan for it, and a from where should i buy that, can link me? Amazon if obv selling for insane price, so...

Oh nice, maybe u can suggest me a motherboard and cooling fan for it, and a from where should i buy that, can link me? Amazon if obv selling for insane price, so...
Budget-35k

• CPU - Intel Core i5 6600K -17500,
  • Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H -11000,
  • RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz -2500,
  • CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212X -3000.
  • TOTAL -34,500.
  • All price specified above are local prices.

Back