Budget 21-30k Recommendations for buying new pc

Hi there,

I got quite a dilemma over here. Can't decide with which PC to go first as the selling price are same. (Btw dunno what budget 21 to 30k means here but anyway)

===============================================================

*PROCESSOR :Intel i7 4770K Haswell 4x 3.9GHz turbo

*CPU Cooler: Corsair Water Cooler (Liquid hydro series cooler)

*PC CASE: Game Max Falcon with 5x 120mm led fans

*MEMORY : 16GB DDR3 Ram or more

*GRAPHICS CARD : GTX970 GDDR5

*Motherboard : MSI B85M-E45

*WIFI CARD : 300Mbps with two antenna

*Bluetooth Connectivity

*OPTICAL DRIVE: LG DVD/RW Burner Drive or for extra Blu-ray one

*HARD DRIVE: SSD 256GB Solid State Drive and 2TB HDD

*PSU: Corsair PSU 750W

VS

case: NZXT Phanton 820 black with built in fan controller & nzxt hue rgb lighting + cardreader mint condition heres a link below

mobo: Republic of Gamers Maximus VII Ranger socket 1150 with onboard HD graphics & audio with box & accessories

cpu: Intel i7 4790k quadcore 8 threads 4ghz running at 4.5ghz with very low temps comes with box & stock cooler (never used) chip has been watercooled since new but im keeping the watercooler for my next build

cooler: Sapphire Vapor X cooler 2 x 120mm fans in push pull great cooler

ram: 16gb Kingston Hyper X Beast 4 x 4gb 1600mhz (black)

gpu:Asus gtx690 4gb dual gpu (950 euro) beats gtx 970 for gaming runs everything at 1080p ultra settings and games like bf4,crysis 3,starwars battlefront at 1440p ultra settings

psu: Be Quiet Power Zone 650w with box and all cables (fully modular)

hdd: WD 500gb+ 320gb sata

drive: Asus 24x dvd-rw

ssd: no

=======================================

Like the 1st one has better cooling system + ssd while second one has no ssd but the case is awesome along with the motherboard.
I mostly need the PC for the gaming, so gtx 690 and 970 both are fine but I still think that 690 would need better cooling system.

Dont know really which to pick. Btw if what Im going to get 24" monitor with 144hz

Thanks

if I were you I will choose the first one, it will work faster, but it is really difficult to choose from this two, but anyway I will choose the first one

The first one is a bit more future proof when I look at it.The non OC'ed processor clock difference between these two rigs is not much but I can live with the MSI mobo in lieu of the ROG one with all the bells and whistles.

Mostly its down to the GPU for me as a dual GPU setup does not that look to be seamless to me in the long run.

Moreover DX12 support is missing on GTX 690.Even if you plan to upgrade the card I guess you can get better resale value for the 970 as the 690 is too old and too hungry for most of us gremlins out there.

Back