RedMagic Gaming smartphone project funding on indiegogo.com

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
So I happened to come across a Facebook ad of a gaming smartphone project funding.

GSMarena specs sheet

Red Magic: Redefining mobile gaming
Powerful gameplay.

Optimized performance. Sleek, ergonomic design.

The Red Magic smartphone was designed with one thing in mind: delivering a more complete gaming experience on mobile. Imagine a device that strikes the balance between sleek, a natural fit hardware and fully optimised software. Now stop imagining: The Red Magic is a reality. Get it now at an exclusive early bird price.
"Early bird offer: $399"

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/red-magic-redefining-mobile-gaming#/

Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-9.55.32-AM-980x620.png

Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-9.55.24-AM-980x620.png

KV-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0004-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0003-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0007-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0008-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0005-980x620.jpg
Red_Magic_0006-980x620.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not promote or endorse this product. I just thought its an interesting thing to share.

Last edited:
Uploaded some pics of the phone.
Except for the looks, I cannot say what is so "gaming" about this. :|

what is the guarantee that the phone will come out after paying those 399 dollars? i think such phone kick starter projects by big companies (who don't have a shortfall of cash) are just a gimmick to gauge the feedback for such weird phones. or probably to gauge the line at which to draw the max amount of cash out from people by branding phones as ultra premium or gaming or something else.

Funding is complete. But it would be more popular if it was a project by a more well-known brand like OnePlus, Samsung etc. And I believe it's already available via Indiegogo itself
And Indiegogo also refunds the money for orders which don't get fulfilled. But interested people need to look at the OS information and be wary of the potential presence of large amount of bugs.

Back