Android Redmi note 5 pro question

rajil.s

Adept
Hello,

I don't own this device but somebody has asked me how to show the list of installed apps on the phone. Is there a icon or a button to show the apps?

Also, is there is any youtube video on how to use the phone for aged folks. All I could fine were review videos and even xiaomi India channel had only marketing videos.

If you could post a screenshot on how to show all apps, that would be great.

Thanks

Wow, this is such a shitty phone. I am trying to get Zoiper sip phone working on it. Each time I go out of Zoiper it kills it!. Unbelievable. It seems even with 4gb ram the phone just kills the background processes.

Anybody know how to disable this behaviour. This is becoming the worst phone i have experienced.

Wow, this is such a shitty phone. I am trying to get Zoiper sip phone working on it. Each time I go out of Zoiper it kills it!. Unbelievable. It seems even with 4gb ram the phone just kills the background processes.

Anybody know how to disable this behaviour. This is becoming the worst phone i have experienced.
go to security app----> battery usage-->app battery saver----> select the app you want and change the settings to "no restrictions"

The lock button in the recent apps list does the same - prevent the phone (Miui) from killing the app. I've put my music player and Naptime apps in locked status.

Back