PC Peripherals Reliable Gaming Mouse for 3k and a mechanical keyboard 3k

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Well I am in need to upgrade my current mouse lenovo Something Something mouse of 1800dpi.
its right click button is almost dead. means really dead. Can't even play normal FPS games :(

My requirements are simple :
1) Budget 3k.
2) Need it for Graphics Designing.
3) Need it badly for Gaming.
4) a mouse pad for this mouse :cat:

- Logitech G502 seems to be interesting mouse but its around Rs. 3600.

any alternative ?

Also later on i am planning of upgrading my keyboard, though my current Logitech k200 keyboard works great even after 4 years of extensive usage, I might upgrade it in a month or so , but mouse is must.

Please suggest me what to go for.

Last edited:
mechanical keyboard 3k
You won't get any* nor will I recommend a cheap non-Cherry keys. Get the most affordable mech keyboard from Cooler Master. I think its the QuickFire. The one without NUM keys on the right. That would be the starting model for me.

*barring the classic TVS Gold of course.

You won't get any* nor will I recommend a cheap non-Cherry keys. Get the most affordable mech keyboard from Cooler Master. I think its the QuickFire. The one without NUM keys on the right. That would be the starting model for me.

*barring the classic TVS Gold of course.
What can i get near 5k ?

a backlit membrane.
Or try to find a used mech. Mech keyboards don't come under 5k here. Newer models simply replace them at around the same price or more so it will be hard to find one.
Not even 5k [emoji15] [emoji27]

You can have a look into this new combo. Gamdias ARES Gaming keyboard mouse Combo
  • 6 Programmable Buttons for strategic assignment of macros, profiles, keyboard keys, media controls, windows functions, etc.
  • 3 Adjustable Backlit Colors
  • Consecutive attack button - simply press and hold the key to continuously fire in the game, providing you a easy operation
  • Weight Tuning System - Modify total weight with four 5g mini weights to enhance mouse control
  • 2500 DPI for PC, for pixel perfect accuracy
  • Heavy-duty 10 million click lifecycle
  • 64 K Built in memory - Plug & play on different PCs storing 6 profiles, macro assignments, and muscle memory achievements
  • 2500 DPI for pixel perfect accuracy
I want a mouse with high dpi for graphic designing too... 2500 dpi is less [emoji26]

if you need a mouse for long term use, then consider Logitech G400s, G402, Steelseries Rival, Razer Deathadder Chroma or Steelseries Kana V2

Why not razer ? And what else i can consider ?
Flimsy products. You'll be lucky to get one which lasts a long time. Trust me. Even their keyboards now use cheaper lower grade non-Cherry MX keys while still selling them at premium rates.
See if you can still find the Logitech G9X somewhere. Steelseries also has Sensei. Corsair has the Sabre. There are many.

The G502S is the best mouse I've ever owned, by far. It oushines even all the much costliers ones I've had. The best feature is the G-Shift thumb button which allows you to use every button as a different shortcut while held down.

Flimsy products. You'll be lucky to get one which lasts a long time. Trust me. Even their keyboards now use cheaper lower grade non-Cherry MX keys while still selling them at premium rates.
See if you can still find the Logitech G9X somewhere. Steelseries also has Sensei. Corsair has the Sabre. There are many.
Can you tell me to 5 ? I liked the corsair saber but is it really 10k dpi model cost 10k ???

Back