Reliance 4g data services started

At last Reliance 4g data services started.I am from Maharashtra circle. Good speed. But confused about data plan. If any user on forum using 4g dongle pls share your experience.

Pls find speed results

Attachments

• 2016-07-09 21.56.34.png
    2016-07-09 21.56.34.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 304
Nagpur test results on Huawei Holly2 Plus which doesn't support Band 5 (850Mhz). Server is Telangana. Seems back to EVDO during CDMA lifetime.

shot.png

Bumping an old thread which is close to my query.
I had purchased a Jio sim card ( pre paid ) at the time of launch and forgot about it. Found it recently. I never activated it. Will it be still active ?

Bumping an old thread which is close to my query.
I had purchased a Jio sim card ( pre paid ) at the time of launch and forgot about it. Found it recently. I never activated it. Will it be still active ?

Did you call 1977 to activate through a 5 digit pin or last 4 digits of aadhaar number? If not then you need to do that. I think the sims have a validity date of 18 months from packaging on it.

Did you call 1977 to activate through a 5 digit pin or last 4 digits of aadhaar number? If not then you need to do that. I think the sims have a validity date of 18 months from packaging on it.

thanks. havent gotten around to checking it by putting it in phone. will update if it works or doesnt

Back