Video Reliance Big TV DTH - poor service

I had booked Reliance BigTV/Jio DTH in March by paying Rs. 499 online. After a long long time, two days back one guy came and fixed "Independent TV" dish and STB by collecting Rs. 2000 from me. He said, all the receipts will be send by online. So far I am getting certain channels , but looks like this is some fraud. The STB looks like of very low quality too. There was no proper manual except a small piece of paper. Box , overall hardware quality looks cheap.
If you guys are contacted by "Reliance Big TV, independent TV" guys, hold on till these things are clear, and confirmed by media or some Internet sites properly.

seems they changed the name.

bigtv.png

Just stay away from small bro's group products. All of them are poor quality and the service is always bad.

I fear what type quality the rafale planes will come out. Probably something will fall down at take off etc.

seems they changed the name.

View attachment 77543

Just stay away from small bro's group products. All of them are poor quality and the service is always bad.

I fear what type quality the rafale planes will come out. Probably something will fall down at take off etc.

Anil Ambani has sold Reliance Big TV one year back, some other Veecom group owns it now.

OT: there is no Rafale planes being built in India, according to offsets Falcon business jet parts will be produced and shipped world over. Dassault trusts any private company in India over HAL as Dassault gets to control the Quality control and process via the Joint Venture, the company name is DRAL not just reliance.

Dassault gave up 144 jets contract just because they didn't want to deal with HAL. HAL didn't even want to warranty the planes produced in their own factories.

Now, if Dassualt wins MMRCA 2.0 competition for 126 jets then they will start production in DRAL factory, nobody will give you a factory for 36 jets.

It was stupidity for Congress to try and stain Rafale as it's the Air force's favourite jet and now whichever party wins in 2019 will face the problem of listening to Air force or improve optics by giving contract to American planes which will be less capable, have no nuclear hardening and come with sanction threats in future if you actually want to use it.

I had booked Reliance BigTV/Jio DTH in March by paying Rs. 499 online. After a long long time, two days back one guy came and fixed "Independent TV" dish and STB by collecting Rs. 2000 from me. He said, all the receipts will be send by online. So far I am getting certain channels , but looks like this is some fraud. The STB looks like of very low quality too. There was no proper manual except a small piece of paper. Box , overall hardware quality looks cheap.
If you guys are contacted by "Reliance Big TV, independent TV" guys, hold on till these things are clear, and confirmed by media or some Internet sites properly.

You are under massive confusion, there is no Jio DTH as JIO is not in DTH business, they will start IPTV via giga fiber in few months.

Reliance Big TV has also been sold last year to Veecom media and they are doing these stupid stunts to make some money. Stay with Tata sky or Airtel in DTH.

You are under massive confusion, there is no Jio DTH as JIO is not in DTH business, they will start IPTV via giga fiber in few months.

Reliance Big TV has also been sold last year to Veecom media and they are doing these stupid stunts to make some money. Stay with Tata sky or Airtel in DTH.
I agree with you. I understand Jio is not giving DTH . But my priority was get rid of Airtel which was really eating money for a long time. Anyway, I will switch to local digital cable or iptv, if this stop working.
regards,
anand

Back