Reliance Flat Fee Unlimited vs/ Airtel 2MBPS or $ MBPS unlimited

raj_pol

Skilled
Hi,
I currently have a 2mbps/20GB FUP airtel connection. I was thinking of moving to the 4 mb/ 50 GB one. Suddenly saw a reliance option for 1mbps/2mbps at night which has no FUP mentioned. Is it really true ? Does such an option actually exist in my country.:p
If it does do you feel it is better than the airtel option.
Regards
Raj

I had reliance a year back. And their service was phenomenal, I mean less then 1 hour downtime in 2 years :) Unfortunately their pricing is much higher then MTNL and hence skipped to MTNL

Reliance plans have no FUP. Not yet atleast. From what I have heard their service has pretty good up time. Issues are rare, but when they do happen, this section really depends on the area you are in. Some have reported excellent technical support, while others have called it absolute rubbish.

I had Reliance wired BB 1.5 years back.

Almost no downtime.

Connection stable.

No FUP.

But,the service will totally depend on local personal as ggt said.

In our area all rim personals are real mfckers.....:mad:

raj_pol said:
Hi,
I currently have a 2mbps/20GB FUP airtel connection. I was thinking of moving to the 4 mb/ 50 GB one. Suddenly saw a reliance option for 1mbps/2mbps at night which has no FUP mentioned. Is it really true ? Does such an option actually exist in my country.:p
If it does do you feel it is better than the airtel option.
Regards
Raj
go for it if u get it as mostly all wanted to shift on reliance but it not available on most of places

I am currently on the Zoom 2 2Mbps unlimited plan which costs me around 2.8k including taxes (2599/- + taxes). The only problem I faced was that the local DNS server was quite flaky for a while and I had page time outs for a couple of min every hour or two. They seem to have fixed it now and so far the service has been good. There is absolutely no FUP on my plan and the Reliance guy who came to my house made a point to highlight it.

Thank you all. The reliance guy just now called me. he mentioned specifically that you can download a 1000 GB if you want to. There is no limits or FUP's. I will change now I guess. This 20GB FUP sucks :( from airtel.

Back