Reliance JIO Fibre (DTH 1 MONTH LATER) (what to bargain - Mumbai) - 2500 inr deposit first free for 3 months

Futureized

Skilled
Reliance JIO fibre/INTERNET/DTH.. already installed there cables and its all done.. in our building premises.

Intiating with internet services only, unkonwn about any plans (dth starts after 1+ month atleast)

They require a initial deposit for first 3 months, = 2500 INR. (and first 3 months are free)
But no plan details given by building committe.. in there register for signature..

I am using local internet/dth services. from Hathway..

What/How should we bargain ? as a single customer

TY.

2500 will be capped at 50mbps, and lower end modem - router combo.
4500 will have 100mbps and dual band wifi modem+router with 3 lan ports.

Any suggestions/idea about plan offerrings ?
No clue yet about same.
With My local cable operator I can easily get download speeds upto 8.0 MBPs and unlimited bandwith..

I usually download around 50GB a week on average.

Been using for the past year.

Speeds have gone to shit from the last month or so.
Speedtest on Indian servers will show full speeds, but the moment you try any non Indian server, they go down to 10-20 mbps.
Works fine with Netflix etc as they have their CDNs in India.

All my other downloads, direct and torrents, are stuck at max 3 MBps speeds. Tried all ways, rebooting, resetting, changing DNS etc. Shit download speeds.

Will possibly get it removed as it's not a dependable connection anymore.

Been using for the past year.

Speeds have gone to shit from the last month or so.
Speedtest on Indian servers will show full speeds, but the moment you try any non Indian server, they go down to 10-20 mbps.
Works fine with Netflix etc as they have their CDNs in India.

All my other downloads, direct and torrents, are stuck at max 3 MBps speeds. Tried all ways, rebooting, resetting, changing DNS etc. Shit download speeds.

Will possibly get it removed as it's not a dependable connection anymore.
No such issues here, in Mumbai. Am on the 100MBps plan. Try using another router in bridge mode for your primary network - I have an R7000 in bridge mode.

Just connect an ethernet cable from your Reliance router to the broadband port on your r7000 and convert to bridge mode in settings. That's it. No need to change any settings on the Jio router.

MY jio installation guy also told that we get 10 x 100 GB vouchers every month with the jio connection can anyone confirm this ?

SO i assume we get 1100 gb content for downloads and then FUP starts ?

Not gonna touch reliance with a barge pole for as long as I can. Since Hathway is already acquired by them I have no clue how long I can hold out

@Futureized note that 700 is the minimum for the basic 100 mbps plan and we dont yet know what the FUP is for that. They said top price is 10k for whatever plans is still not known.

Newspapers and online media outlets will continue to post crap clickbait articles to get readers with misinformation and other garbage.

Back