Reliance JIO Fibre (DTH 1 MONTH LATER) (what to bargain - Mumbai) - 2500 inr deposit first free for 3 months

@Futureized note that 700 is the minimum for the basic 100 mbps plan and we dont yet know what the FUP is for that. They said top price is 10k for whatever plans is still not known.

Newspapers and online media outlets will continue to post crap clickbait articles to get readers with misinformation and other garbage.
Understood from my JIO DALAAL: we get 10 x 100 GB vouchers every month with the jio connection

Not yet, subscribed, wait to listen if this is one time offerring or month or etc.. !! no replies to my original post on top yet.
To confirm if this offering is fair/unfair ??

There are Dalaals selling connections, but what should general citizens know about same ?
My entire slum has opted for 2500 INR deposit connection... (slums vary...) with certain promises.

Includes HIGH SOCIETIES residential buildings as well..

Last edited:
MY jio installation guy also told that we get 10 x 100 GB vouchers every month with the jio connection can anyone confirm this ?

SO i assume we get 1100 gb content for downloads and then FUP starts ?
Yes we used get 10 X 1000 GB coupons + 100 GB Data @100Mbps @700rs per month but not sure about new plans

Speed throttling started before paid service
Screenshot_20190831-211238.jpeg
Screenshot_20190831-211632.jpeg

I have the black router. You can connect a USB hard disk or pen drive and share it on your LAN over FTP. no samba possible
This sucks !!! why samba disabled !!!!!!!! can you confirm if it wont work anyway ?
*they knew techies on techenclave ;) *
If i am briding 2 routers and downloading on a PC using JIO (my TV connects fine to my PC via samba).

How exactly do I get a jio fiber connection? I had applied on their app submitting intrest but never ever received any call from Jio. Wanted to get the connection to test it out while it's free. How do i go about getting it? I am in Mumbai

This sucks !!! why samba disabled !!!!!!!! can you confirm if it wont work anyway ?
*they knew techies on techenclave ;) *
If i am briding 2 routers and downloading on a PC using JIO (my TV connects fine to my PC via samba).
I contacted them on their helpline. The lady on the other end had no clue about it. I could not find anything related to sharing on the router settings on the other hand FTP is straight forward. So I am guessing the firmware does not support sharing over Samba

Good to know although hearing too many users have throttling issues, deep packet inspections, closed router etc.
How are the pings for multiplayer if you have tried ?
I had throttling issues as well last month, but seems like all sorted now.
Only tried MP on Switch, and have no issues.

Back