Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ USB Modem (3.1 Mbps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravs123

Disciple
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ USB Modem (3.1 Mbps) !!Price Dropped!!

For sale is a Reliance Netconnect+ USB Modem with box, bill and all accessories.

Bought on 12/10/2009 for Rs.3500. New one now costs Rs.2300

Willing to sell it for Rs.1000 shipped to anywhere in India.

Price Update: Rs. 800 shipped

Reason for sale: Do not use it anymore as I got tata photon+ from my company.

Buyer will have to transfer the connection in his name, and I think he will also have to pay Rs.500 as fees.

To know the exact procedure, you can call 1800-3000-5555 to speak to reliance netconnect customer care.

The modem is working perfectly with no malfuntion. I will refund the whole amount if buyer finds anything wrong with the modem.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Album: ImageShack Album - 10 images

Sorry for the poor quality mobile phone pics...my digicam got wet in the rain :p

i'll talk to them tomorrow and find out if the transfer can be done by me...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just talked to customer care...

the guy said that I need to clear all dues at my end (which I have), then give the modem to the new owner who will have to pay Rs.500 for transfer of connection and give photo ID and address proof.

After that, they will confirm from me whether I want to transfer the connection. Once I say yes, the new connection will be activated and you will be good to go :)

He said that it wouldn't take more than 3 days from when you submit your documents.

is it with prepaid plans?? available?? is it necessary to transfer to our name.. i mean 500 is unnecessary i think to pay off...

well, it is necessary to transfer because I do not want to suffer if someone defaults on the monthly bill payment.

and yes, prepaid plans are available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back