Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

I will post some screenshots once my plan is migrated.

I called today morning again and they explained that these new plans aren't fully updated in their system,
but they are taking requests and the changes will be done by back-end team that's why it's taking time.
He told me that he is adding a reminder with my request and they will try it to do it ASAP.
My initial request's 48 Hours are up-to 11PM today.

I called yesterday morning and they gave me a request id for change of plans. Probably it will change today. Due to some reasons my website loading time has increased since morning :annoyed:

Let me know how it goes...

You are changing from a combo plan?

YooHoo!! Plan migration done. :p
Speedtest here-
2257650252.png

Posting feedback and more screenies soon. @tarey_g, @Ethan_Hunt, @quan chi. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:hail:

How much speeds do you average on Torrents?

it's 500 KB/s average, will take some screenshots in a bit. doing bench-marking now. :)

sameer.sharma how much time did it take?

I logged my request on Saturday 11PM, and I came home from office and found it done. I think it took at least 40 hours.

EDIT-> uTorrent Speeds->

7qLxrl.png

IDM Speeds for a Youtube video-

akJO2l.png

If anybody needs a specific speed test / bench-mark, please let me know. :p

Ethan_Hunt
Do you know whether reliance is available in your area ?

The last I checked, they didn't have wireline's feasibility. I asked them to re-check it recently, but didn't get any reply. Even if it's not available, no biggies. I'm perfectly content with MTNL right now. :)

PS: Sorry I missed your call. Phone was on silent mode.

Anybody knows if Reliance broadband is available in Gurgaon ?
They Do have coverage in there. Which colony/area/Sector you live?

it's 500 KB/s average, will take some screenshots in a bit. doing bench-marking now. :)

:p

Aaah! They're Doing what Beam's Doing. Caching most of the Stuff. I'm Sure every small Single ISP should have known how to serve unlimited 2,4,6mbps unlimited for less Price!

While Downloading Torrents, Notice if there's any ip Peering with high Speeds. If you find that IP then it's Reliance .

Aaah! They're Doing what Beam's Doing. Caching most of the Stuff. I'm Sure every small Single ISP should have known how to serve unlimited 2,4,6mbps unlimited for less Price!

While Downloading Torrents, Notice if there's any ip Peering with high Speeds. If you find that IP then it's Reliance .

Nope, I couldn't find anything like that, highest peer speed I am seeing right now is 40 KB/s and there are around 10-15 peers on ~35 KB/s speeds.

Back