Reliance/Tata Datacard. Help me choose

^ Been using a Walky for 2 years and now using a Plug2Surf. Very few complaints ;)

As for speeds, it varies from region to region but I clock something like 10/11 KBps download :D

Anish said:
^ Been using a Walky for 2 years and now using a Plug2Surf. Very few complaints ;)

As for speeds, it varies from region to region but I clock something like 10/11 KBps download :D

My experience with Walky was a mixed bag. Speeds drop to less than 20kbps and other times it is more than even 90kbps. Is there speed difference between Walky and Plug2Surf ?

^ Yes, surprisingly I found Plug2Surf a tad faster than a Walky. And yeah, speeds are a mixed bag, but no complaints considering the size and portability ;)

A BIG downer though is lack of Vista support yet :(

i have the reliance USB one...it's good...on vista u have to manually install the driver (Win 2k/XP one) and create dial up connection..works fine then.

regards.

The tata dialer does work with Vista...!! Even with the older dialer no probs if u install with compatibility mode!!

Also in my experience tata datacard seems to work faster than reliance atleast around malad!!

Back