Relocate Pulsar 150 cc DTSi from New Delhi to Bangalore

sgx100

Adept
Hi,

Need to shift my bike from Delhi to Bangalore.
Need suggestions...Even good local carriers would do.
Im sure lot of you must have moved between the two cities.

Wished could have rode between the two cities...:eek:hyeah:

Most pvt volvo buses allow u to do that. cost a single ticket.

For south india, there is southern roadways. dunno if they service to delhi.

m-jeri said:
Most pvt volvo buses allow u to do that. cost a single ticket.

For south india, there is southern roadways. dunno if they service to delhi.

^^ Volvo buses transport bikes??
:O

@ OP: Use the Indian Railways. Do remember to wrap up all painted parts of the bike with lots of cloth (preferably bedsheets). Also, don't forget to remove the mirrors at Delhi before loading the bike else you won't find them at Bangalore!! :p

^^

yup. U just put it in stand under the bus. very cozy. no need to drain fuel either. cost is a ticket. confirmed and personally did.

Yes volvo operators do transport bikes. But here they insist on draining all the fuel before loading the bike. I had once sent a honda activa through Gati couriers from Pune to Dehradun and it cost me around 3.5k

raksrules said:
Yes volvo operators do transport bikes. But here they insist on draining all the fuel before loading the bike. I had once sent a honda activa through Gati couriers from Pune to Dehradun and it cost me around 3.5k
Heard one of my frnd had to do that once he used shama volvo from eklm to blore. I wasnt asked.

Take your Bike to the Railway station transport office... Pay 300-400 to get someone to wrap up your bike....
Avoid the agents and try to get inside to book directly... Book for transporting your bike to Bangalore... Should be less than 1500 ...

Go to bangalore station to receive your bike when it arrives...

Guys thanks so much for the replies.
Have some problems here.

Im already in Tumkur, 1 hour from Bangalore.
I tried getting the NOC done in Delhi but the RTO Guys wanted the address proof which has changed. They refused to take my new address proof and were wanting 4500 to do it.
So I did not get the NOC. I have all the papers with me.
So if I get the Bike to Tumkur, will the police trouble me.

Also My Friend will send the Bike.
I dont have time to go to Bangalore and collect the Bike and ride it to Tumkur.

Therefore, I personally feel GATI would be best...but I heard they charge too much.

Also I dont understand how would VOLVO bus transport Bikes. Where do they put it ??

So What seems to be the best way ahead ppl ...

sgx100 said:
Guys thanks so much for the replies.

Have some problems here.

Im already in Tumkur, 1 hour from Bangalore.

I tried getting the NOC done in Delhi but the RTO Guys wanted the address proof which has changed. They refused to take my new address proof and were wanting 4500 to do it.

So I did not get the NOC. I have all the papers with me.

So if I get the Bike to Tumkur, will the police trouble me.

Also My Friend will send the Bike.

I dont have time to go to Bangalore and collect the Bike and ride it to Tumkur.

Therefore, I personally feel GATI would be best...but I heard they charge too much.

Also I dont understand how would VOLVO bus transport Bikes. Where do they put it ??

So What seems to be the best way ahead ppl ...
hahahahaha, you ask for suggestions & people give you out of their personal experience & not with their "FEELINGS"

now you go ahead with your so called "RODE FEELINGS" and get stuck & now asking for suggestions again, hope you are not standing on the RODE now ?????

Back