CPU/Mobo Renoir APU available in india from OEM / AMD Ryzen 4650G is available and Ryzen 4750G etc to arrive by 3 week of October

This thread is meant for people who don`t want high end gpu and are happy with vega graphics present on APU ,what are these CPU ,they are equivalent to Ryzen 3000 series CPU.

The package in the market have not a branded Box of AMD ,but a normal box with CPU & cooler & 3 years warranty .Bill is compulsory becuase warranty will be calculated on date of purchse

Price of 4650 is around 18.5 stocks seems limited.Thank you

i just got an update from my guy in market ,i had asked him for the availability of APU when they were announced he responded me and gave me updates ,i cannot guarantee you vouch for it ,this is just a heads up

wow i was waiting for this now m confused between i5 10400 or ryzen 4650g. i wont be installing a discreet gpu anyways so ryzen would be a good choice :D

Yes lot of scammers around, we all know what happened recently here, some guy sold 3800x and scooted. He promised sealed box and buyers got used stuff.
i was not aware of it ,thanks for updating .thats what india used stuff market lacks ,if there would have been escrow based website ...

I think AMD will let Renoir APUs sell over retail channel once they launch their Zen3 based processors next week.

Available here
Yes, but amd india neither denying nor accepting it has come from properr sources. Seller claiming warranty, but we don't the status 1-3 yr down the line.
If any one needs, i can provide at 14500 + tax

Yes, but amd india neither denying nor accepting it has come from properr sources. Seller claiming warranty, but we don't the status 1-3 yr down the line.
If any one needs, i can provide at 14500 + tax

Vedantcomputers is listed as official retail partner on AMD India site, how can they deny warranty provided Vedant is not writing AMD India warranty on the bill.
In that case confirm with the seller and import box sticker which has the import details.
Then AMD India should reply Yes or No

There is no box for these tray cpu. No import sticker. Retailers saying warranty as per bill provided by amd.
20200930_201307.jpg

Back