Budget 10-15K Replacement for my samsung s5 duos

Hi !

My old samsung s5 duos has gone blank after a fall. I ended up screwing it up further by putting it in download mode now unable to get it back to normal boot ! Any help appreciated !

Since the screen needs to be replaced as per the local service center which is costing almost half of the phone price, am looking for a replacement for it.

Please suggest samsung or nokia models upto 14-15k
Mainly used for camera,social apps and more apps ! every service these days requires an app !
I think it would be better to get something with more ram since multiple apps takes so much
raw power to run

Thanks.

Thanks buddy..tried looking for it here in Oman couldnt find it. Couldnt make up my mind ended up getting a Samsung A6 !
Do you think its a good phone ?

Assuming its A6 (2018), I would say okay-ish phone with 720p screen and processor equivalent of SD625. If you do not mind me asking, how much spent on it ?

got the samsung A6 here for 16,643 k local price in omani rial 89/- Ro. Lets hope it can handle heavy apps.
I guess almost all samsung devices go slow after about using them for couple of years.

I feel the newer phones have pumped hardware but still behave like ordinary phones. even my old samsung s5 use to perform similar to the new samsung A6 with 4 gb ram ! is it to blame the heavier apps or the os ?

Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime 64GB has now entered the list and taken top place while being at the price of Rs 13,990. It has premium features and is powered by a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor bundled with 4GB RAM. It has great 13MP shooters on both sides and packs in 3300mAh battery capacity for long use.

spambot?

Back