Audio [req] need to repair a headphone

scottwilly

Disciple
I have a Razer headphone (3.5k worth).The sound on one of the sides keeps breaking.
As per my inspection, the soldered connection is fine but the wire has broken near the end.
Where do I get it fixed in hyderabad?

Thanks.

@ALPHA17
what is CTC ? , i have a denon d1100 which is working perfectly fine but the hinges which hold the cusps have broken ... Can anyone repair it or make a new structure itself and provide headphone .
Tagging @titana also since you lot of DIY :) , if you can do it also i dont mind sending the headphones to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I do is cut off the 3.5mm connector and replace (solder ) a new one . I make sure I get a high quality 3.5mm connectors from Paillics which can be reused incase the connection gets lose in the future. They cost about ~250-300 each . One can also use locally bought 3.5mm connectors which cost 50-100 bucks .

If you are not good at soldering, you can take it to any local electronics repair shop and they will do it for you. :)

All I do is cut off the 3.5mm connector and replace (solder ) a new one . I make sure I get a high quality 3.5mm connectors from Paillics which can be reused incase the connection gets lose in the future. They cost about ~250-300 each . One can also use locally bought 3.5mm connectors which cost 50-100 bucks .

If you are not good at soldering, you can take it to any local electronics repair shop and they will do it for you. :)

Thats the issue, bro. Before in my area there were two shops which used to do the same, now both dont :(

So told Divyesh to contact you :)

@FaH33m
My headphone holding itself is broken , headphone is working perfectly fine :)
See if you can do something of it can send you pics later on if u need

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help in fixing my S4i, one side sound was cut, and after watching youtube videos I cut the connector end to get some 5 small cables, could you guys @FaH33m or @booo fix it for me with new connector? I can send the headphone and cost of repair

Went to CTC and got the broken part of the wire cut off and then re-soldered. it's working fine now.
The guy took about 10 minutes to fix it and 200 from me for this :annoyed:

Back