Request for Products here

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Trying to get the DX50 to India at International price but that may not work out . A 10-15% markup is expected due to higher duties , a price at which we are not sure how many would be interested in the product.

yes i understand the point but colorfly c3 is relatively cheap even after duties i think.
its the only dap that will come for rs 7000 more or less and sound good(at least better than clip+)

Yea. Especially my left side bud. :(. Using the largest one. :(. I am using Klipsch S4i with its matching one s100 or t100 isolation tip. it provides a correct fit. Or it stays there.

On the same matter, I like the sound signature. Crisp!!

How are the C12 compared to S4i in overall sound quality?

Yeah sure if it is worth it i.e.
even without reviewing the c-12 i am pretty sure it won't surpass the s4i,,,as they cost almost the double of c-12.granted price is not the only factor but diff is too big to ignore.

btw do u love bass??
as both s4 and c-12 are both bass heavy and i am personally not a big fan of s4 as mids are quite muddy to me

even without reviewing the c-12 i am pretty sure it won't surpass the s4i,,,as they cost almost the double of c-12.granted price is not the only factor but diff is too big to ignore.

btw do u love bass??
as both s4 and c-12 are both bass heavy and i am personally not a big fan of s4 as mids are quite muddy to me

Yeah I like bass. I want to know if the sound is worth the Rs or not. Don't wanna end up with a overhyped set.

Yeah I like bass. I want to know if the sound is worth the Rs or not. Don't wanna end up with a overhyped set.

reviews are mostly positive for c-12 but if u have already got s4 then se 215 will be an awesome upgrade if u love bass with good mids and highs.[DOUBLEPOST=1387988108][/DOUBLEPOST]why are there no festival discounts on indian sites for audio or video gear??
electronics has 0 discounts

Last edited:

btw do u love bass??

Don't be so sure without trying , you can always request for a review loaner if you wish to try the same . Even though C-12 is half the price, unlike Klipsch we don't spend a lot of money in advertising or marketing hence we can always offer more value for money sound .

The C-12 has been rated better than M2 60$ and close to M3(80$) on head-fi by Joker / ClieOS etc . Personally we find even M2 / M3 better than S4i . Compared to the S4i the C12 has more bass, more warm mids. S4i would have much brighter treble than C-12 . For someone who loves treble and slightly dark sound the S4 may be the obvious choice but if someone wants a more fun and bassy warm non fatiguing sound the C-12 will be more pleasing than S4.

Also C-12 comes with 10 days no question asked return policy . If you dont like it , you can always return them for a full refund.

Don't be so sure without trying , you can always request for a review loaner if you wish to try the same . Even though C-12 is half the price, unlike Klipsch we don't spend a lot of money in advertising or marketing hence we can always offer more value for money sound .

The C-12 has been rated better than M2 60$ and close to M3(80$) on head-fi by Joker / ClieOS etc . Personally we find even M2 / M3 better than S4i . Compared to the S4i the C12 has more bass, more warm mids. S4i would have much brighter treble than C-12 . For someone who loves treble and slightly dark sound the S4 may be the obvious choice but if someone wants a more fun and bassy warm non fatiguing sound the C-12 will be more pleasing than S4.

Also C-12 comes with 10 days no question asked return policy . If you dont like it , you can always return them for a full refund.

i have m3 purchased from ur own site but i don't think they will be similar to c-12 as c-12 are quite bass heavy looking at the reviews here.
as already stated i don't like s4 at all,it sounds muddy to me and if c-12 have more claritty and better mids then i am all for them

as for m3 vs klipsch s4 there is no comparison,m3 hands down
the only weak points of m3 are tiny bass and small soundstage

Recently purchased SR80i from you....great headphone...nice and clean n detailed sound .
I am looking to buy IEM with a similar sound signature to SR80i .....can you suggest anything ?
Looking for clean and detailed sound with right amount of bass.

Like to buy JBL Jembe 2.0 Entertainment Speaker (wired one, not a Wireless Bluetooth)

Pm me your best price with shipping cost in mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back