Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Friends, OnePlus forms indicate people are receicing invites now regularly.
Has none of the forum members received any lately ? No sharing ? !! :(
Need one badly to please my boss

I think it will take atleast one month for people to share invites as everyone is in queue at the moment and even if someone gets it they will buy for themselves or relatives and friends. The real sharing will commence after a month when everyone gets additional invites.

I'm at 1300 approx....don't know when will they send the invite.
That is really strange!
I had one email at queue of 800 i got the invite on 23rd August, (gave to my brother)
another email at 1200 i got the invite on 24-25th August (gave my brother's friend)
another email at 13000 i got the invite on 27th August ( gave it to a friend in techenclave through facebook)

and I guess its quite safe to reveal now that I bumped up two of my emails from 3 million something to less than 1000 using a python script which was freely available on the internet.
The exploit lasted for 10 days (29th July to 8th August) and Oneplus worked around it by adding a Captcha verifier on the invite page.

Used it today for an hour to tell u it sucks big time, Have been using OPO There is no major upgrade apart from the Camera. So f with the company if the send the invite or not.

same here, It feels solid but big(so kinda sucks). But I guess it's either this or nexus for me.

Friends, if someone has a spare global invite, pls. share it with me.
Brother in law is in US and would buy one or him. Thanks in advance

Back