Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

I just bought oneplus two without invite directly from Amazon. Added to cart and completed order.
upload_2015-10-12_11-47-15.png

Guys feedback on the phone? Heating really an issue?
Held off because of that and the USB c.
I have been using this phone for a month.. it gets warm when i play Asphalt for 30 mins.. but i have a case so i dont feel it. but other than that, i have never felt the phone getting that hot that you cannot handle it.

Just my two cents.

I have been using this phone for a month.. it gets warm when i play Asphalt for 30 mins.. but i have a case so i dont feel it. but other than that, i have never felt the phone getting that hot that you cannot handle it.

Just my two cents.

I don't even play games so that shouldn't be an issue. But I've read that instagramming or even charging heats it up, more concerned about it on my face.

I received the phone yesterday and started using it right off the box!
Unrooted & Stock as of now. Performance is just too good, and all the issues with Fingerprint sensor seems to be fixed in this latest Batch. Oxygen OS still has some issues, but nothing that cant be fixed over time. Some bugs are expected, we can live with it.
I see benchmark scores around 46-50K, while charging. So I think it still has some untapped potention to be unlocked. Will flash AK Kernel on this when I get time and compare.
For those of you who are still thinking whether to buy it or not, buy it with eyes closed. Hands down the best device under 25K!

Back