Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Both OP2 and OPX are available with out Invited today..
Strange ... Remember getting a message for the same but just checked on Amazon.in and it required invite for both.

^I just want to know how many they have sold. X and 2. I'm sure it wont reach 1+1 sales anytime soon. Must be why they are often selling them without invites. And I bet X>2 in sales. 1 is still a killer phone today.

I have an OP2 invite. Please inbox whoever needs it

or anyways here it is :,)

IN5D-B9D4-4B6F-FD3F

Claim within 3 days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ridiculous how Amazon and Oneplus are sending out invites almost everyday. I can somewhat understand for the OPX but if the demand for OP2 is so low why not just make it an open sale.
I think they now realize that if they make it an open sale it will draw the impression that OP2 is out of demand. But fact is what it is.
op2.png

Feel free to use these sharable invites :)

Its ridiculous how Amazon and Oneplus are sending out invites almost everyday. I can somewhat understand for the OPX but if the demand for OP2 is so low why not just make it an open sale.
I think they now realize that if they make it an open sale it will draw the impression that OP2 is out of demand. But fact is what it is.
Feel free to use these sharable invites :)

Well it's indeed available via Open Sale from now on :)
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/oneplus-2-goes-invite-free-forever-773404

Why is the 1+1 still a reasonable choice at this point of time, especially at that price? It was at its best with Cyanogen Kitkat imo.

Why is the 1+1 still a reasonable choice at this point of time, especially at that price? It was at its best with Cyanogen Kitkat imo.
Its not so I was expecting a price drop. But does it not come with official Cyanogen anymore? I thought the agreement between CM and 1+ was valid for all 1+1.

The current ota is running on 5.1.1. There have been nightlies of cm13 but no ota yet. However, considering the specs of 2016 phones under 15k, it definitely seems like a poor choice.

Back