Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have better retention of course i dont see any uncommon torrents but way better retention i have never faced any issue with downloading even with 1 seeder since most folks there have 20Mbps at home , also you would find lot of Bollywood movies there i mean a lot since there are many Indians there so its quite popular there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please invite me to a nice private tracker like scenehd or hd-bits.ro or any other decent tracker? I have a 15 Mbps line and will maintain a good ratio!

I strongly suggest people to be taking all the personal convos via pm.
Details being asked/given out publicly should be avoided.

Last edited:
Anybody got invite for baconbits?

You can schedule an interview. Start at /r/baconbits. That' the easiest way to get in there.

PS. Its USP is friendly userbase (as you have noted in another comment) and I like being there but the content leaves a lot to be desired.[DOUBLEPOST=1422060891][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking for lztr, BTN (if at all that's a possibility now) or a very good TV tracker.

guys anyone having thevault.bz? I had an account there but got deleted due to inactivity when I moved from BeamTele to Airtel in Bangalore (those shitty FUP plans). Currently my company is paying for the net hence I have increased my data plan :p Long story short, I don't have any ratio proofs but I will make sure nothing goes wrong.

guys anyone having thevault.bz? I had an account there but got deleted due to inactivity when I moved from BeamTele to Airtel in Bangalore (those shitty FUP plans). Currently my company is paying for the net hence I have increased my data plan :p Long story short, I don't have any ratio proofs but I will make sure nothing goes wrong.

Go on their IRC and talk to the mods about this. They may give you your account back if possible or an invite.

Can anyone share an invite for Black cats site

If no registrations open, can anyone share account for some time ?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering what are the good trackers for e-learning materials, say things like programming tuts and all that. I got my thevault.bz account back but it seems they have segregated the programming part to theplace.bz , I am not sure if thats a good one. So anyone can please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back