Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get some good private tracker invites ??

i have only demonoid and torrentleech accounts , here's my screenshot ..

abc2efcd63.jpg

here's my seedbox speed test

bbd32571bb.jpg

thats 500mbps , i have got max of 125 MB/s

yep , i'm on 1gbit port
happy19.gif

Thanks !!

Hey Rajesh

i can invite you to IPtorrents and or BitGamer

send me a screenshot of your Torrentleech account and seedbox (both unedited)

and i will invite you if i like what i see there
<

Damn right, my btn acct was disabled for giving invite here. Either someone leaked ip, someone reported to btn or the invitee itself reported to btn.

Though we should follow tracker rules, the P2P section now is only visible to logged in members. External users cannot see it.

Just to add there are staff members who are members of TE too who monitor the giveaways

Thebox is the only site I saw with Neutral torrents. They are of no use for buffering. Without a seedbox, peering is very poor, as most of members are from uk.

======================================================================================================================

If interested in MV, pm why you deserve it.
4df8c89b.gif

On a sidenote, older accts on trackers is preferred and seedbox is a pre-requisite.

======================================================================================================================

Thebox is the only site I saw with Neutral torrents. They are of no use for buffering. Without a seedbox, peering is very poor, as most of members are from uk.

If interested in MV, pm why you deserve it.
4df8c89b.gif

On a sidenote, older accts on trackers is preferred and seedbox is a pre-requisite.

MV means MusicVids if i am not mistaken

have heard about it,
<

disclaimer-- i don't want an invite

Guys can anyone send me invite/s. I already have IPT now need better than this. I didn't had good net connection all these days & now I have got one.

This is the screenshot of my utorrent :

W3fF2.jpg

I have got a server from my bro recently & it's speed :

UJazS.jpg

I can give my Team Viewer ID so that you can verify if you want to :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

Guys can anyone send me invite/s. I already have IPT now need better than this. I didn't had good net connection all these days & now I have got one.

This is the screenshot of my utorrent :

W3fF2.jpg

I have got a server from my bro recently & it's speed :

UJazS.jpg

I can give my Team Viewer ID so that you can verify if you want to :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back