Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPT has more content than TD anyday, i havent seen one upload on TD which isnt on IPT, i use TD when i wanna download and dont need a HNR, but now im not bothered cos i have 5tb+ upload i can always go ahead and zap it using upload or points

Tl has weird wait time rules which I don't like, so difficult to maintain ratio there, it's not about having multiple trackers, but having multiple quality trackers, and challenge is surviving on them through out, I know how difficult it is at times, I have ptp, td, ipt, ahd, hdbits.ro accounts and I'm able to manage easily cos I have a seedbox, seed till you bleed and make buffers

Don't call me a racist

gPgrLl9.jpg

Don't call me a racist

Among the HD trackers you are a member of, which do you think is best in terms of quality of encodes/has best encoders? I like Framestor, Flawless, CTRLHD, Eureka, Wiki, etc. No CHD/HDC and other scene stuff.

Btw, how easy is maintaining ratios on UG compared to Bitgamer?

If you really want HD encodes then checkout PTP Handjob , Flawless usually increases the sharpness to look the image quality better and if you really want to see some compression encoding check out PixelHD encodes and FASM encodes , PixelHD encodes are not available anywhere except for there trackers.

I was able to import my ratio from bitgamer but seeding is easy on UG

eternoMind
Its actually not my account its @ReVo_007 but i kept on using it and build buffer on it he didnt want one and as far i know exdesi did opened once after i was using this account
ryanrulez4ever
PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot ask or giveaway BTN invites on forums your entire invite tree would be banned.

looking at suggestions if anyone has spare invites to Awesome-HD &/or PTP &/or TD would love one. lemme know what details you'll need too.. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back