Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
I have hd-space, ipt, bit-hdtv...but still I am not happy with the HD rips in these sites.
Can someone suggest me a great site for best HD releases?

any trackers for desi movies and music ?
Desi torrent , bollywood torrents and ex-desi
Damn, i forgot that even though i had read a warning from you earlier on the same.
Can you tell me how exactly is that possible. For starters, am i right in understanding that mentioning that site can get me into trouble only if i have an account there? How do those people identify such things on the web?

Because there is a mod roaming around here.[DOUBLEPOST=1365157306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys,
I have hd-space, ipt, bit-hdtv...but still I am not happy with the HD rips in these sites.
Can someone suggest me a great site for best HD releases?
What exactly are you looking for IPT has almost everything.

If you want to get into BlackCats and Or Gazellegames, the best bet right now is to visit their IRC channel and say that you are a Bitgamer refugee.
they're always happy to accomodate.

4 invites sent !!!, signup soon guys :p

They are looking for some uploaders as well guys, after you signup you had 10 days to download any torrent and ensure there is some traffic, if theres no traffic then the account will get disabled, so as soon as you get invite download something atleast

my target is to atleast invite 500 people, if i achieve this target i get a VIP lifetime membsership, come on guys aaj aur lejao, dont need email id as well i can give you invite codes directly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back