Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can obviously signup using VPN but BCG will catch you and ban you immediately.I'll ask the admin what can be done in this case.

^
1) What if a friend creates an account sitting in USA and sends the details to the person in India?
Since existing members can take log in, that should not be an issue.

2) Why have they banned India for signups?
3) Was there any announcement/article published for the same?

Well, if they don't want new members from India, time to look at other options. :)
Same question again-> Best tracker for all X360 content (new and old), besides BCG of-course. :p

Well, if they don't want new members from India, time to look at other options. :)
Same question again-> Best tracker for all X360 content (new and old), besides BCG of-course. :p
Get some trackers like IPT and Torrentleech, and use Public trackers like Kat.ph which have Ratings system and Verified Uploaders

if you don't find something that you want in those , i would recommend you get a Usenet Block account
Get the 1000GB block account from Astraweb for 50$, Block accounts have a lifetime validity.
Astraweb has a content retention of upto 1200 days (3.8 years) and anything you can find in torrents, you can be sure its available in Usenet and even more

Don't go for usenet they are almost dead now , DMCA is all out against Usenet and searching for files is a pain on usenet.

Gazelle Games is what you could be looking for JTAG Rip also gets uploaded on it since the uploader is same though you wont find a lot of XBLA there and its a ratio based site.

hmm, don't want to use Usenet. It's not that I don't wanna pay, it's just extra work to use. I need hassle-free content grabbing for which I feel P2P is best.

So, i assume GazelleGames is also closed for sign-up. And How is x360club?

hmm, don't want to use Usenet. It's not that I don't wanna pay, it's just extra work to use. I need hassle-free content grabbing for which I feel P2P is best.

Then you could try Downloading stuff from Warez-BB(cyberlocker) and Rutracker (torrents)
they've got all kinds of things
no private tracker right now is worth it for gaming

If you are a power user on top sites you can get invites forums , but you can still try going to gazelle games IRC and asking for invite just tell them you are a refugee of BG you will get a invite.

For x360Club its very good probably the only tracker which has exclusive JTAG content and most of JTAG gets uploaded within mins[not even a hour] but the site is full russian and english language is not supported but very good for JTAG content not for any older content.

If you cannot get a invite to gazelle on there IRC , PM me your gmail I'll get you invite to gazelle and x360club.

no private tracker right now is worth it for gaming
Are you smoking right now ?

If you are a power user on top sites you can get invites forums , but you can still try going to gazelle games IRC and asking for invite just tell them you are a refugee of BG you will get a invite.

For x360Club its very good probably the only tracker which has exclusive JTAG content and most of JTAG gets uploaded within mins[not even a hour] but the site is full russian and english language is not supported but very good for JTAG content not for any older content.

If you cannot get a invite to gazelle on there IRC , PM me your gmail I'll get you invite to gazelle and x360club.
Thanks. I already got x360club. Haven't used much though. And thanks for the offer for GG, but I will skip it and stick to x360club and rutracker (which is ginormous i think). :)

Thanks. I already got x360club. Haven't used much though. And thanks for the offer for GG, but I will skip it and stick to x360club and rutracker (which is ginormous i think). :)
Sometimes, the best things in life do come for free. With the demise of Demonoid, Bitgamer and now the BCG-India standoff, Rutracker and Warez-BB are kind of like the only places where you can download old and new Console games.
there are other Private trackers like xbox360club, and gazellegames but i'm afraid that the content is not as extensive as you'd expect it to be .
if you do use Public trackers at all and find the torrents to very slow, take the help of sites like zbigz to do the downloading for you.

i have something for Music lover, cant reveal the name over here. Pm for details
but you have to prove you are a real music lover , seedbox owner preferred.

also 1 BCG invite.

Do a favor by not preferring non-seedbox users What and Waffles does not really requires you to have seedbox have been power user with my home connection.

Also don't waste your BCG invite.

question for hdbits.ro users - according to their rules it seems you have to maintain a minimum 10gb traffic per month & FreeLeech is not counted in that. so how do you'll manage to maintain good ratios, or do you'll all have seedboxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back