Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's going to be really difficult considering how difficult BTN invites are. I suggest looking for MTV or Bitme as they will be easier to find.

I had an account there when it had first opened up, went to their irc chan today to get it re-enabled since chances of Freshon returning are slim, turns out they don't re-enable accounts which have been inactive for over a year.
Who knew the shit tracker I didn't bother using will turn out to be one of the better ones down the years. Although they won't re-enable my account, they were ok letting me in if I found another invite, stupid logic.
I also had a Bitme account which I requested to be disabled since I wasn't using that either.

I had an account there when it had first opened up, went to their irc chan today to get it re-enabled since chances of Freshon returning are slim, turns out they don't re-enable accounts which have been inactive for over a year.
Who knew the shit tracker I didn't bother using will turn out to be one of the better ones down the years. Although they won't re-enable my account, they were ok letting me in if I found another invite, stupid logic.
I also had a Bitme account which I requested to be disabled since I wasn't using that either.
Should have donated and let your account live forever.

btw, I lost my btn account for inviting someone from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have donated and let your account live forever.

Yeah, never invite people you don't know to these trackers as a rule. I've invited some people from here and haven't really seen any reason to invite any more. All of them let their accounts lapse.

Yeah, never invite people you don't know to these trackers as a rule. I've invited some people from here and haven't really seen any reason to invite any more. All of them let their accounts lapse.
You have been lucky if that tracker is btn.

I was really stupid to fell for an invite plead and it sure backfired. Anywho, my mistake and I got to pay for it.

Anybody got a spare invite for MTV or ToTV? Desperate freshon refugee here :( ... I was in freshon and in TvT with very good ratios (> 1.4 and 500GB download), before both went down.

PS:- I got account in TL and SCC but looking for a good tv tracker, so that it is easy to do an autodl setup in my RPi2-OSMC machine (with minimal duplicate download issues).

I have never been a fan of SCC. I feel GFT is better ,its ratio free and pre-times are quite the same.Moreover Indian is officially still banned @ SCC

SCC has been around for ages, GFT keeps begging for donations all the time and I haven't had a pleasant experience with the admins there (Barrywhite and some other dude iirc).
I don't think there are any elite trackers for 0day stuff anymore, I miss the good old ScT.

TSH I have been a part of since a long time , seems similar to GFT . The torrents die without seeders :p . SCC is really bad as per my experience I had 5TB on it but due to some hack in some other tracker DB some other login came from another IP and they banned my account . I went on the IRC but they were rude so I really don't care of SCC anymore . And since I dont use a seedbox or autodl pretimes dont matter to me a lot :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back