Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rakesh_ic and others,

IPT and its sister sites have been declared rogue in the pt world.
Anybody who may want to use their standing at those 6 sites, to gain entry into top sites, are in for a rough treatment.

Any ratio proof available? I have an invite to IPTorrents but only for people who can maintain the account abiding to the torrenting rules.

Thanks for the offer mate, already using the account with 4 HnR !! :banghead:

Whatever I seed, there are no one to upload.

Thanks for the offer mate, already using the account with 4 HnR !! :banghead:

Whatever I seed, there are no one to upload.
IPT is the easiest to maintain a ratio. Just set up autodl to pickup all the freeleech from the IRC announce. You can zap the H&Rs by using bonus points which you can earn easily (48/day) by seeding 10 small size torrents.

Someone get me a blackcats account rather than complementing my stunt.

Problem is, you dont know/understand what you have done.

That donation will go to ipt's kitty to DDoS other good trackers (BCG for eg). ipt is known to disable/block accounts on false pretexts to make users donate. They also hold fake lucky draws to again entice people for donation. This is their MO for earning cash.
The owner of ipt has 5 other sites doing the exact same thing. He also picks ip addresses from other trackers' swarms and adds to his own to boost the numbers, but exposes and jeopardises users to security agencies.

Anybody asking about this in their forums receives a perma ban.

Problem is, you dont know/understand what you have done.

That donation will go to ipt's kitty to DDoS other good trackers (BCG for eg). ipt is known to disable/block accounts on false pretexts to make users donate. They also hold fake lucky draws to again entice people for donation. This is their MO for earning cash.
The owner of ipt has 5 other sites doing the exact same thing. He also picks ip addresses from other trackers' swarms and adds to his own to boost the numbers, but exposes and jeopardises users to security agencies.

Anybody asking about this in their forums receives a perma ban.

Gosh, and I thought I know something about torrenting ! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back