Request your products here

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpan

Adept
Hi everyone :),
Please let us know here what computer products you want to buy and we will try to get the best deals. This will also help us understand what to stock and what not to stock. Currently ,we can only get stuff that is available with the distributors.

Thanks and regards,
Arpan Chauhan
Tech Xtreme

Some opportunities you can consider tapping into:

Watercooling.

Specifically, accessories such as tubes, clamps, barbs/fittings. Waterblocks and pumps/rads require large investments (from you) - but you have a decent number of enthusiast rigs with custom loops, and one could always use a source to put builds together. Margins can be pretty good because shipping a few tubes and fittings turns out really expensive.

Low-power supplies.

We're moving from a one- to two computer household, and often one PC is dedicated to HTPC duty. Getting a quiet, stable and efficient 250-300W supply is next to impossible at a component level, and the ones bundled with cases are usually unmentionable.

Small and light computing products.

I know it's a little contradictory to what you call yourself, but the small markets are growing the quickest - Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Beagle Boards have joined Mini-ITX. Small cases, Pico PSUs, a few decent Mini-ITX motherboards (including ones that can perform LAN gaming party duties, so not only the wimpy ones) would be welcome.

Fan controller...(Nzxt or Aerocool)

We will try to get these fan controllers. Will PM you if they are available.

Some opportunities you can consider tapping into:

Watercooling.

Specifically, accessories such as tubes, clamps, barbs/fittings. Waterblocks and pumps/rads require large investments (from you) - but you have a decent number of enthusiast rigs with custom loops, and one could always use a source to put builds together. Margins can be pretty good because shipping a few tubes and fittings turns out really expensive.

Low-power supplies.

We're moving from a one- to two computer household, and often one PC is dedicated to HTPC duty. Getting a quiet, stable and efficient 250-300W supply is next to impossible at a component level, and the ones bundled with cases are usually unmentionable.

Small and light computing products.

I know it's a little contradictory to what you call yourself, but the small markets are growing the quickest - Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Beagle Boards have joined Mini-ITX. Small cases, Pico PSUs, a few decent Mini-ITX motherboards (including ones that can perform LAN gaming party duties, so not only the wimpy ones) would be welcome.

We really appreciate your valuable inputs. As we have just started this business we currently can't afford huge investments. But we will definitely try to source them. Could you provide us the details/model/brands of the Low power supplies so that we could talk to the distributors and ask them if they can import them.

Hey Arpan,

My point was exactly that. The blocks and pumps/rads work out too expensive and you won't be able to offer decent pricing compared to international sites and manufacturers. Therefore the push for accessories - those are much cheaper (think unit prices under 600 each) and would be a good way to test out demand for custom loop products. Plus, the demand for accessories is more common. I may need to switch my fittings out far more often than I need a new block or something.

Your friends at Seasonic would be a good place to start, they have 300W and smaller supplies in their ATX range.

This is a good starting point: Seasonic Goes Green: The Eco Power 300 | silentpcreview.com (comes with a ATX adapter plate)

Sparkle has a 250W model with excellent performance. Sparkle Power's 250W ATX12V 80 Plus SPI250EP | silentpcreview.com

Antec has a few small models as well, in their Earthwatts and NeoEco (or what it's called now) series.

And this is the one I want someone in the country to keep: Tiny, Silent and Efficient: The picoPSU | silentpcreview.com

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

erm.....
extreme cooling stuffs? like dice/ln2 pots and stuff..although u wont find too many customers...but i know many people who would love to go in those stuff...but the problems of importing keeps them away.....

A low power PSU (read cheaper), preferably CX-430.
Any offer on VS450 listed in your site? PM me if any. :)
(btw, what the shipping charge?)

TIA

Hey Arpan,

My point was exactly that. The blocks and pumps/rads work out too expensive and you won't be able to offer decent pricing compared to international sites and manufacturers. Therefore the push for accessories - those are much cheaper (think unit prices under 600 each) and would be a good way to test out demand for custom loop products. Plus, the demand for accessories is more common. I may need to switch my fittings out far more often than I need a new block or something.

Your friends at Seasonic would be a good place to start, they have 300W and smaller supplies in their ATX range.

This is a good starting point: Seasonic Goes Green: The Eco Power 300 | silentpcreview.com (comes with a ATX adapter plate)

Sparkle has a 250W model with excellent performance. Sparkle Power's 250W ATX12V 80 Plus SPI250EP | silentpcreview.com

Antec has a few small models as well, in their Earthwatts and NeoEco (or what it's called now) series.

And this is the one I want someone in the country to keep: Tiny, Silent and Efficient: The picoPSU | silentpcreview.com

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Thank you. We will definitely request Tirupati Enterprise and see if the can get low power PSUs.
hi

can u bring the cyborg glide mouse pads..

We will let you know if we can get them :)

Corsair TX650 V2 OR CM GX650

Will PM you with a quote soon.

A low power PSU (read cheaper), preferably CX-430.
Any offer on VS450 listed in your site? PM me if any. :)
(btw, what the shipping charge?)

TIA

ASUS RT N13 router.

^ For now we are just dealers and we have just started this business, so its going to be difficult to get those now. We can only get you stuff thats available with the distributors. But we will keep these ideas in mind and try to acquire them in future.
Thanks and regards,
Arpan.

You have mentioned zebronics in cabinets but no products are available in that and i think the coolermaster elite ones are also slightly overpriced. I might be wrong though but i think i saw the elite 310 for around 1.6-1.7k

^ We are yet to receive product list from distributor of zebronics cabinets. Actually the rate of computer products keeps on fluctuating. If you want to buy a particular product you can PM or mail us and we will provide you with the latest rates.

Mechanical Keyboards with Back lighting.

I am actually waiting for the Corsair Vengeance K90 to hit the Indian markets since a long time now.

^ We can arrange for the CM Storm Quickfire Mechanical Switch KeyBoard but unfortunately it comes without back lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back