PC Peripherals Require 64bit windows 7 drivers for MX518

Roxtin

Skilled
Can anyone help me with getting 64bit drivers for MX518? The logitech website has only 32bit driver which I cannot install and my dvdwriter is kaput so cannot use the disc which came with MX518.

That is weird... I could swear that I had downloaded 64-bit SetPoint software from Logitech, now it's showing only 32-bit. :S

Desecrator said:
Eh? Wasn't the mouse recognised automatically? :S

Why do you need the driver anyway?
It does but I am looking for 64-bit SetPoint software.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CA50 said:
Well here is a link to download the drivers, it says that the drivers are for both x86 and x64. Give it a try

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse SetPoint driver v.4.00 download for Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Thx CA50 but current set point version is 6+ and this site has very old drivers :(

I'm using my mx518 since quite some time on Win7 64 bit. I don't use Setpoint... anything I'm missing if I don't use it ?

@djmykey: Unless you want to tweak the button settings or assign custom operations for extra buttons, no... you're not missing anything. I have assigned auto-scroll to the buttons on side (default it functions as back/forward buttons in browser)... and changed the pointer acceleration (not speed). So unless you want to customize those things and manage different settings for different games with Game Profiles, you can do without setpoint.

Back