WTB Require Galaxy Buds +

aahigayeham

Disciple
To all the future Samsung Galaxy S20(s) (& Galaxy Flip Z?) owners who plan on pre-ordering their devices, this post is for you.

It is likely that you're going to receive Galaxy Buds + or offered to buy them at a reduced price, if you preorder the phone.

If you don't require them, please consider selling them to me. I am willing to offer a reasonable price for it.

Thank you!

No one will bro, I know people who sold there Gen 1 buds buds for ~7.5k (offer price 3k) retail price 10k, Gen 2 will sell easily for 8/9k.

Generic buds will set you back almost 3k to 5k. If you buy Chinese you, it'll be cheap, although you'd be playing with your money in the end.
~engineer.AI

Yup, I was once on the fence about considering chi fi instead. But I still am of the opinion that gbuds and gbuds+ offer one of the best soundstages at this budget. While the bass is very clearly emphasised with satisfying impact and deep downward extension, it remains free from smearing or masking of the midrange frequencies, presenting itself clearly but not overshadowing anything else. Not to mention, Samsung owns Harman (which owns AKG) so it goes without saying that they've put a lot of engineering in making them sound the way they sound and have certainly gained a lot of respect between Audiophiles. Their scalable codec works wonders too.

Back