Required Input: Manali Trip

Channu

Adept
Hey

Just a few hrs ago an idea struck to visit Manali as it's snowing heavily there. Packing up my bags with 6 other friends, will be leaving in another 3 hrs or so. :D
So i wanted inputs from you people as to what to do there and places of interests etc as none of us have been to manali earlier and also how much should i pack up as i havent been to sub-zeros earlier.

Any other advice is also welcome !

Been there years ago. I still have some good memories of Rohtang Pass (somewhere near Manali). Also had been to Timber-Trail (dont remember much about it though)

with heavy snow rohtang will be out of bounds.

you can enjoy winter sports at Solang valley though it will be an excellent opportunity.

there are so many small getaway around manali which are open thats the different ball game.

go there and inquire.

Ashu bring back some manali stuff.....carry cash...damm ATMs don't work..I was stuck the last time around....Grab some chocolates and loads of smoke if you smoke pack them up...instant heat..helps

@medpal : Yeah will go to solang valley for sure, heard a lot abt it !

t1ruda said:
Ashu bring back some manali stuff.....carry cash...damm ATMs don't work..I was stuck the last time around....Grab some chocolates and loads of smoke if you smoke pack them up...instant heat..helps

I dont smoke re..... :p

Will keep the cash handy n yeah, Chocolate :eek:hyeah:

ROCKFELLA said:
Go to Old manali surely.

Was expecting ur reply, i remeber ur bullet trip travelogue. :)

Back