REVIEW: Soundmagic PL-30 earphones & Fiio E3 amplifier.

REVIEW : Soundmagic PL-30 earphones & Fiio E3 amplifier.

pl30a1ka6.jpg

Introduction:

After changing two Creative Ep-630’s in the past two years .It was time for an earphone upgrade to the next level.:p Did some research and listed down a few options including the CX 400 & Crossroads Mylars .Finally came across this http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...eal-soundmagic-pl-30-professional-125066.html
With such a low price and a free Fiio amp, I knew I couldn’t have got a better deal, so just ordered it from mp4nation.com.

After using the earphones extensively for last 2-3 weeks,I thought if writing a review for it.
You will find direct comparisons with the EP-630 in quiet a few places, as I’ve used EP-630 for the last 2 years.

Kumar said:
Great review dude!

How is the FiiO when paired with the ep-630s?

Thanks!

EP-630's already have a lot of bass (at times undesirable :p) ..pairing a E3 with it doesnt work really well..cause the E3 is mainly a bass boost .

so the ep-630 start sounding muddy and the sound gets a bit distorted.

^^ sure :) ..right now there's no EDIT button for the above article posts.. I will make the change once its moved or when i copy it to the Review's section.

Nice review dude ! Very nicely written.

Unfortunately I did not get the E3 from mp4nation & they informed me that all those extra accessories were given since the E3 was out of stock. :(

Anyways, they did give a $4 credit so I cant complain too much. (The E3 is not exactly 'free' since the PL-30 costs $4 more than the Pl-30 without the 'free' E3.)

Guys you will see a new review soon ..Head direct RE-2 :D and maybe a comparison with the PL-30s (not sure if they are of the same league)

BF1983 said:
Nice review dude ! Very nicely written.

Unfortunately I did not get the E3 from mp4nation & they informed me that all those extra accessories were given since the E3 was out of stock. :(

Anyways, they did give a $4 credit so I cant complain too much. (The E3 is not exactly 'free' since the PL-30 costs $4 more than the Pl-30 without the 'free' E3.)

aah get a new Fiio E3 or E5 using the the credit .:hap2: or incase you dont plan to use it .lemme know ,i plan to get a E5 soon. I will pay you the amount .;)

and yeah ,most probably we will to meet soon .

Back