Egypt
India
Israel
Pakistan
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Turkey

All current user from these region can rest assured your continued use of the site will not be blocked. From this point on however no new members from these countries will be allowed. Failure to comply with this will result is the loss of both accounts.

This is the reason they gave

Not all but most users from these areas are repeatedly breaking site rules and take up a huge amount of staff time to respond to and take appropriate action. As a result membership has been closed to the following countries and current users from these regions are not eligible for invites.

Is revtt the first tracker to ban India? Are their any other tracker that have banned India?

Now i understand why ppl were talking about seedboxes some time back.

Course, they said speed was the issue :)

I was a VIP user at RevTT and was sort of there since almost the beginning when RevTT was just couple of months old and had less than 2000 or so members.
My account died due to inactivity after I moved to RS-Premium couple of years ago.
If I were still there I'd start a protest thread and let my account die or delete it if there were such an option.
There are better ways of handling this situation and there are other sites that are as good as RevTT minus the lazy admins.
I request any Indian RevTT member to kindly do so.

hey folks,

firstly, i am a staff member @ torrent tracker and i do hold an account on revott, now it does seem what they posted as it stands, but jus to clarify, i do still hold my account and i still do have invites in my account and jus as recent as a week ago have invited an indian user to the tracker and he is doing jus fine.

Back