RGH Bundle for XBOX 360

navino87

Adept
Hello friends.. Iam planning to get TX's RGH bundle from XCONSOLES. Thought many here would be looking for the same.. When we order in group, could save a lot..

Following are the items i will be getting :

Xecuter CoolRunner - Ultimate Reset Glitch Hack

Xecuter NAND-X

Xecuter NAND-X & CoolRunner Phat QSB Install Kit

Xecuter NAND-X To CoolRunner JTAG Cable

Let me know if you guys are interested..

TY

Edit :

It comes to Rs.3838.63 per bundle shipped via USPS... When we order separately, it comes to Rs.5699.66 per bundle shipped via USPS.. (PayPal Conversion Rate as of 20-Dec-2011: 1 Indian Rupee = 0.0182695 US Dollars)

Thanks for the interest guys.. IMO, Price purely depends on exchange rate conversion.. But we could really save on shipping charges..

@dinjo : As my reading went for past 1 month, Many had stability problem that seemed to be a standard problem with the matrix glitchers and switched to coolrunner.. So thought of sticking to TX's coolrunner considering their brand value and technical support.. BTW, your view in this regards would be really helpful..

TY

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Checked the price with XCONSOLES.. It comes to Rs.3838.63 per bundle via USPS(PayPal Conversion Rate as of 20-Dec-2011: 1 Indian Rupee = 0.0182695 US Dollars)... When we order separately, it comes to Rs.5699.66 per bundle via USPS..

All glitchers including TX coolrunners are same.. trust me on this cuz i have done a few consoles, Matrix glitcher's dont have any stability issue's, Issue's arise because of improper wire length's(varies from console to console), quality of wires used and capacitors. If you read the TX forums properly than a lot of people are also facing problems with TX chips. I have done console's with matrix and ebay chips with less boot times of less than 10secs. Yes the TX chips are of better quality but I actually doesn't matter because if you see the (technical) diagram of the Xilinx board, all current XC2C64A boards available in the market are made on same schematic with the same semiconductors.

So Basically you can buy any chip you want it works perfectly, the only thing that can cause problem is your solder work... If everything done properly it works perfectly.

Choose wisely before buying. :)

Yes and who wants to see those red and green Christmas lights in coolrunner.Coolrunnner is a brand nothing else.

@ dragon_unleashed, dinjo: Thanks for your suggestion guys.. Checked for the price of matrix glitcher, it sells @ $24.95 at http://www.modchipcentral.com.. Coolrunner sells at $19.95.. so, which 1 to go for?? anything special with matrix glitcher compared to coolrunner??

If Coolrunner is cheaper then no doubt go for Matrix Chip.Matrix Glitcher II is also being announced 2 days back I guess Matrix Chip fits well with Cygnos and is said to be faster than TX Coolrunner but it all depends upon your wiring skills.

Flipcart is charging (Rs 1819) for TP link Portable 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router TL-MR3020 BUT local dealer is giving it @ 1550 only..................

Back