Storage Solutions Right angled sata cable

But if i ask him for a sata cable that comes with Gigabyte mobos then wont he give me the same plain sata cable and not the 90 degree one.

arpan said:
Where can i buy Right angled sata cable in mumbai?

Something like this:

Newegg.com - D&S Cable 30" SATA Cable Model 1SAC-1R230 - Cables

Reason: My GPU is blocking two sata ports:mad:

arpan said:
But if i ask him for a sata cable that comes with Gigabyte mobos then wont he give me the same plain sata cable and not the 90 degree one.

the gigabytes ship with the yellow colored 90 degree angled connectors :) with the metal locks on both ends....:)....in the past i've seen many dealers wisk away these cables and replacing with normal ones or removing 1 of these out of the couple that get shipped with the board.....cause these cables come on desk for sale......

even the intel original boards lately ship with these cables......if ur wondering how then i ended up owning 2x of these original intel shipped cables for 40 buks! via a local shop.......however im not sure if the were as long as u wish them to be.....

mav2000 said:
Gigabyte give 90 deg sata cables with some of the mobos.

the last time i built a rig for a pal of mine even the 2.2k gigabyte board came with 2x of these......i doubt they distinguish between which get these and which dont.....

@thetechmind & @mav2000

thats cool ... gotta check out the local shops. Its ok if its not that long..it was just an example:)
BTW is the 90 degree connector as thin as the one in the link?

@tommy_vercetti

I did contact KMD, sadly it was out of stock:(
And the same thing [the link that i have provided] cost Rs.550 !!!!!!!!!!! if i want it fron newegg.
Guess i'll have to checkout a few local shops.
Thanks for the replies guys...really appreciated!:)

How many, where, I bought some from a local shop, they were Gigabyte ones, yellow colored with one end at 90 deg, I have one extra(I like to keep some extra just in case) can check the shop, let me know if you are interested, it was 100 odd I think, not sure of it now

Back