* List of Service center addresses
* Customer Care email and helpline nos
* General Warranty process and how much time taken
* Do we need Invoice/Bill for RMA?
* Terms and conditions

and basically, if I want to know the complete process

Dear Gaurish,

Please refer to our reply below:

1. To find the updated list of Kingston Service centers, kindly refer to the following link. Kingston Technology Company - Support - Authorized Service Centers

2. Our Toll Numbers are 1860 233 4515, 08149818400, 08149488500;

For RMA related issues customers can email to services_india@kingston.com

For Technical support related queries customers can email techsupport_india@kingston.com

3. Mostly we try to replace the product on the spot, unless there are stock issues for some unforeseen circumstances replacements are done within a week for running SKU's. For EOL/Discontinued parts the replacement time will be higher.

4. Purchase bill/Invoice is not required to claim warranty at Kingston Service Locations.

5. Our Warranty Terms and Conditions are available from the following link: http://www.kingston.com/India/company/warranty.asp

Hope the information is helpful for you.

Any further question please kindly let us know, thanks!

Cheers,

Kingston Technology

>>Purchase bill/Invoice is not required to claim warranty at Kingston Service Locations.

Great news (sorry for troll; but such things are so rare now, can't resist)

a well defined RMA process like one you have listed here. will sure give greater confidence to buy Kingston products.Thanks for responding:hap2:

4. Purchase bill/Invoice is not required to claim warranty at Kingston Service Locations.

excellent,

its time to discard all sandisk and switch over to kingston.

had very bad experience with sandisk rma( rashi peripherala in grant road,

i had 4 gb drive which was having issues.

i called those buggers,whether you want me to bring any proofs of purchase or anything,

i was told we can check it online,

when i went to store after travelling one hour and another 15 in in searching that stupid shop of rashi peripherals and i was told no you cant do rma as you dont have anyh proof of purchase.

i told them about my conversation.

guys dint relent and wanted me to come back with proof of purchase.

it does ot make sense to waste another couple of hours for this.

i alread wasted my time once.

enough for me.

i shall switch all my own purchase and my advices to friends .

its time to switch to kingston.

thanks guys.

i had given my kingston 8gb drive for rma on 21st of feb and i still haven't got the replacement yet..

the service centre guy told me yesterday that the shipment has been stuck in customs..

don't know if what he said was true or not, but would like to get the comments of kingston-rep here, on this topic..

3. Mostly we try to replace the product on the spot, unless there are stock issues for some unforeseen circumstances replacements are done within a week for running SKU's. For EOL/Discontinued parts the replacement time will be higher.

I have given my Kingston 64GB SSDNow V100 on 2nd of April at Lamington Road service center in Mumbai. I called up them to know status update of it. They are totally unsure about ETA.

On accordance with above mentioned point, I would like to know how much time normally it takes. Already over a week have been passed nor this product is EOL.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

I have given my Kingston 64GB SSDNow V100 on 2nd of April at Lamington Road service center in Mumbai. I called up them to know status update of it. They are totally unsure about ETA.

On accordance with above mentioned point, I would like to know how much time normally it takes. Already over a week have been passed nor this product is EOL.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Hey there!

Sorry that you've had to wait so long for the replacement. Could you share the complaint/token number with our tech support team. You may write to them at techsupport_india@kingston.com. Hope that helps
<

Hi,

Someone from service center was going to get in touch with me but its been a week paased, no one from service center have contacted me.

I need help asap. Any update will really appreciated.

Happy to hear that. Sorry you had to wait so long. Please feel free to let us know if there's any other help you need. Cheers!

@Cyberwarfare thanks very much. Appreciate your kind words.
<

Gave my 64gb Kingston SSD for RMA on 19th June to Lamington road service centre.

Called the service centre on tuesday (26th June) and I was told I will get the replacement this week.

Meanwhile also contacted @KingstonFE. He too has no ETA about the drive except for I will get it soon. 10 days is a lot of time for a SSD replacement.

Again contacted the service centre today and asked him its 10 days and still no replacement, he rudely told me call next week.

I have purchased many Kingston memory cards and RAMs in the past and never had a problem. Due to this reputation I got their SSD. Now I will think twice before buying any Kingston product again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dharmil,

Apologies for the delay in replacing your SSD. Someone from our service center will get in touch with you soon - your replacement has arrived.
We hope that you will not let this experience deter you from purchasing Kingston products in the future. We usually replace products in less than a week - it took us a little more time to procure your replacement SSD. Do feel free to get in touch with us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks for your kind patience.
Kingston Technology

@KingstonFE: I have a Kingston 667Mhz DDR II RAM which I had purchased back in April '07 (I think). It has served me flawlessly over these 5 years, but I'm beginning to suspect it won't last very long now. I know it's a far-fetched thought, but would there still be any warranty on it? If it dies anytime soon, I'll have to get a whole new set of CPU, Motherboard and RAM, which is an impending upgrade, but I could avoid it, if this RAM can be replaced. So kindly let me know if there is even a slightest chance of getting it replaced, considering it's age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back