Robotic vaccum cleaner

k_m_Arya

Disciple
Please post your suggestions for robotic vacuum cleaners under 300$. Also curious to know how many of you use these robovacs and what are your experiences with them.

Reviving this old thread to check if anyone uses these nowadays given the advancements. Not sure if it will replace the cleaning lady but I was looking for one of these (both dry and wet mopping function) for my 2 BHK. Any suggestions if these are feasible and work well ?

i am interested in this as well. My use case is, i have a 1 bedroom small apartment which will be vacant most of the time, until fly visits which is probably once a month.
So i want the apartment to be cleaned everyday, so that whenever we visit the rooms are relatively clean.
Also the Robo vacuum should be able to auto charged itself.

I had used this for sometime when I was in US in an apartment. It was provided in the apartment along with the furnishings so I did not buy it. It is good for floors without carpet. The suction power is not too good like a vacuum cleaner. Be careful if you spill coffee, tea, wine on the floor, instead of cleaning it will smear it all over the floor and you have an additional task of cleaning it physically. Due to the small size the dust needs to be cleaned out of the machine regularly. The floor needs to be clutter free for effective cleaning. It cleans well under the sofa and cot but again not as effective as a vacuum cleaner. The model I was using there was Roomba but not sure about the model number. Since it was couple of years back there should be more improvement in the newer models now. Probably you can take a demo and decide.

Back