Android Rooting message

pritam79

Disciple
My SBI Android App says "Your device is rooted, could be risky etc etc ........ " and asks if I want to continue further and if I continue, the app works well thereafter. The problem started on my Redmi 4. Previously, the SBI app showed no such message on my Micromax Canvas A1.

Now, I do not use the SBI app although its installed. I use chrome for netbanking purposes. Any solutions for the SBI app? I tried reinstalling several times though.

Is your phone rooted?
If it is rooted, you will need to install Xposed and then install root cloak module.

Bought the Redmi 4 two months back. I didn't root my phone myself. I only got this message while using the SBI. So, checked if my phone is rooted via an app that checks if a phone is rooted.. the app says the phone is not rooted.

Is there any harm if a phone is rooted? If so, would simply installing Xposed and then Root cloak module do the job? In that case could you describe installing them?

If you bought the phone from someone, it may be rooted by that person. If you bought it brand new from an online store, then cant say.
Is there any app like supersu or kingroot or such installed on your phone?

If you bought the phone from someone, it may be rooted by that person. If you bought it brand new from an online store, then cant say.
Is there any app like supersu or kingroot or such installed on your phone?
I bought it online. No supersu or kingroot installed.[DOUBLEPOST=1507796695][/DOUBLEPOST]
Re flash genuine rom and the issue will be resolved.
How do I go about that?

Play Store link please
I updated the app and now the message does not flash anymore. But I can't login. there is a message that there is a connection problem. might be a network issue right now. so will try later. if there is any problem further iwill get back to you. anyway thanks for your help.

Back