Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
raptor3624 said:
Hmm.. Thanks for the info Amarbir.

So.. would comparison of Pl11 with EP-630 would be ideal you say?Only PL11s cost lesser(market price, not according to one deal running at TE:bleh:) ?

As far as Pl30s are concerned, I feel PL30 along with FiioE3 is equivalent(or sometimes lesser in effect) compared to my Sennheiser CX400 alone!

CX400 with Fiio is a different story alltogether:hap2:

Well ,

you May Call this Confidence Or Over confidence ,The Soundmagic PL-11 Will Blow the Creative EP-630 Out And Your CX-400 .Wanna Try That I am Open To The Offer .

Guys ,

For The Peeps Who Are Asking Me they like to order send the details guys they are all there in post no one read it .Dantool and others first post is not updated .

Well ,
you May Call this Confidence Or Over confidence ,The Soundmagic PL-11 Will Blow the Creative EP-630 Out And Your CX-400 .Wanna Try That I am Open To The Offer .

OK.. all you guys who own the PL11..do you guys really think Amarbir speaks the truth when he says Pl11 will blow away CX400?:) It would be easier to decide if the peeps who own them could vouch for them if they are really THAT good.

^^ yeah i am Very Much Interested to hear about a realistic review from someone who owns them(particularly from those who have got the same through here)..my PL11 will be arriving shortly..will feedback peeps then

Techie#1 said:
^^ yeah i am Very Much Interested to hear about a realistic review from someone who owns them(particularly from those who have got the same through here)..my PL11 will be arriving shortly..will feedback peeps then

Well,

I Would Be More Interested To Get a Feedback Before He Is ,And i Guaranty you that They Will Blow The Product Into Pieces You Are Talking About

Sir,
Plz confirm from my side for 7 pieces. There is a confusion regarding an 8th piece so will confirm for that tomorrow and tell.

raptor3624 said:
We shall see my friend, we shall see :) I hope your are true coz it's pretty much 1/4th price of CX400

Boss ,

I Invite You To Chandigarh For a Live Demostration .The Demo Area For The Same Is Ready .Sending Screen shots Soon .

PL-11 sound gr8, just got them. They are without doubt better than EP-630s, so people go for them and you'll see the difference.

Amarbir sir, I have left you an iTrader rating for the same.

RamPagE said:
PL-11 sound gr8, just got them. They are without doubt better than EP-630s, so people go for them and you'll see the difference.

Amarbir sir, I have left you an iTrader rating for the same.

Well,

I Have them All and I Love Them ,Good Report By A Person Who Has Both .:)

i got 3 x pl-11 today

101% these r way better than 630's , coz i have the same 2

i wud say its even better then pl-30 in boom boom dept :p

regarding cx400, i dont know , never heard them :)

Amarbir Ji,

I have made the payment online through ICICI and have sent you a mail with the payment confirmation from the bank. My lynx order ID is 2894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back