Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered PL 11 (Order #Lynx-2896) along with E5 separately. As discussed, kindly confirm the order so that I can make the payment.

bhai, how are they against RE2?

lol j/k.....but compare anyway..

am still considering between the 2 for a long term investment!

:rofl: PL-11 and RE-2 are in a different league altogether ..cant be compared :p RE-2 are one of the most VFM IEM's ever built. consider the fact that they used to sell for almost 5k when launched.

if you can afford the RE-2 ,get it . if possible with the E5.

Guys ,

just got up could not work at night yesterday too tired ,Back into Action ,Entering Yesterdays Data In The Website then Off To Work Here .

nfsfan ,

Man You Made My Day ,Very Very Informed Customer ,Thanks For The Lovely comment in the Comment Section of Your Order I Am Looking Forward for 7 PL-11 From You Soon .

ideaguy said:
Hi sirji,
Just placed an order on your site...got a bit confused on the total amount to be transfered....i have sent you a mail at sales@lynx-india.com kindlyrevert back...
Hello amarbir...i sent a mail yesterday and also an sms few hours back....first time customer so a bit confused about the total amount to transfer....pls confrim that it is Rs 585 only for one piece and payment by ICICI online transfer and DTDC Air delivery......
Regards

ideaguy said:
Hello amarbir...i sent a mail yesterday and also an sms few hours back....first time customer so a bit confused about the total amount to transfer....pls confrim that it is Rs 585 only for one piece and payment by ICICI online transfer and DTDC Air delivery......

Regards

Hi ,

Top End Management I Do ,Its Better You Cordinate TE Work On TE Only .Tell Me How i Can Help You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back