Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz let me know progress for order ID : 2908

made payment on 29th OCT through HDFC NEFT...still no confirmation from ur side....

payment narration is like " Order ID Lynx 2908 " (which is obsly not useless).

Called up Amarbir to find out the status of my Pl-11.Found out that he's run into a personal emergency.

I would suggest people not to call him right now for the status.

^ Yeah I called him too for my PL-11. He said some accident happened with one of his family member.

May He/She recover and get healthy soon.

Hello Amarbir,

Sorry to know that your family member met with an accident. May he/she get well soon.

As in when you get time kindly provide me the status of my order id Lynx-2896. Last update from you was that it was under dispatch. Kindly provide me the tracking number for the shipment so that I can follow up with DTDC.

Hello Amarbir,

Is the tracking number which you provided (Z99060475) for order id Lynx-2896 correct? Coz the status on DTDC website shows In transit for NAGPUR (440006) whereas I live in Mumbai.

mandar_ag said:
Hello Amarbir,

Is the tracking number which you provided (Z99060475) for order id Lynx-2896 correct? Coz the status on DTDC website shows In transit for NAGPUR (440006) whereas I live in Mumbai.

Sir ,

DTDC Zindabad ,you Will Still GEt It Lolz:rofl:

morgoth said:
Amarbir, what about mine. Order No: Lynx 2838

Amarbir, any update.

I perfectly understand what you have gone through in last few days and if you need more time to process this order, please take it. But keep me in the loop. Despite a number of calls, one PM, one SMS and a few queries in the forum threads, I am yet to know the status of my order.

is this a "preferential" treatment to me for being one of the older members here :) (joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back