Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
!!! :hap2: Round II :hap2: !!!

Soundmagic PL-11 [ In STOCK Now ]

Pricing Rs :500/- + Shipping @ Rs:85/-

Performance and feature :

PL11 has innovative design allows the reproduction and transmission of ultra deep bass frequencies. Very balance sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL11 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening, also has very good noise cancel effect, Achieve -25dB. PL11 is suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, laptop, etc. All material under "ROHS"

Technical Specifications:

Transducer type dynamic (9mm neodymium magnet)

Operating principle closed

Nominal frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz

Nominal Impedance 12 Ω

Sensitivity 100dB+/-3dB at 1mW 1K Hz

Maximum Input Power 15 mW

Rated Power 2 mW

Sound coupling to the ear in-ear

Cable 1.2 m/ left-sided straight cable,9999.9% copper wire+fibre,TPE coat

Connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm

Weight 10 g

Accessories:

Carry bag, three pairs of silicon ear pads in S/M/L sizes, sponge ear pads, cable clip etc.

ORDER STATUS

supra -> X 1 NOS -> payment recieved

gmb2006 -> X 1 NOS -> Payment Recieved

mohitpreet -> X 1 NOS -> Payment recieved

Dantool -> X 1 NOS ->Payment Recieved

sumchamp -> X 1 NOS -Waiting For Payment

Blackprince ->X 2 NOS -> Confirmed

NVSR ->X 1 NOS -> Confirmed

Universal -> X 1 NOs -> Confirmed

Nikunj -> X 1 NOS ->Payment Recieved

fangface -> X 1 NOS

mandar_ag -> X 1 NOS

Neostan -> X 2 NOS

Anum -> X 2 NOS

nfsfan -> X 7 -> Payment Recieved

universal -> X 1 NOS

Raptor3624 -> X 2 NOS

Ideaguy -> X 1 NOS->Paymant Recieved

pisen -> X 1 NOS ->Ordered

gmb2006->X 1 NOS->Paymant Recieved

NVSR -> X 1 NOS -> Ordered

andrew327 -> X 1 NOS -> Ordered

satan2fly -> X 1 NOS ->Ordered

MP001 -> X 1 NOS ->Payment Recieved

AnkushT -> X 1 NOs ->Payment Recieved

mandar_ag -> X 1 NOS + 1NOS Fiio E5 ->Payment Recieved

SauravR -> X 1 NOs ->Payment Recieved

MP001 -> X 1 NOS -> Payment Recieved

AnkushT -> X 1 NOS -> Payment Recieved

SauravR -> X 1 NOS ->Payment Recieved

fangface -> X 1 NOS ->Payment Recieved

Kumaranuj-> X 1 NOs ->Payment Receved

Please Start Ordering And Send Payments

Guys,

I Have Created The Link Of Creative And Soundmagic Products On The Website ,Please start Ordering And Start Paying Up .Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location

Soundmagic Pl-11 : Earphones ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

:Note :

If You Like Paypal / Credit Card Transactions .The Procedure is Quite Simple ,If you Are Depositing Cash Into Our Bank Pay Extra Rs :100/- As Cash Transaction Charges Also .Do Not Bother What Rates Are There On My Website ,this Deal Is Not For the entire Nation I Will Amend the Same Individually For Each Order To Make It Just Like TE Rates After You Place The Order .For Credit Cards Select Credit Card/Paypal Before You start Adding The Product To Your Shipping Cart .Once You Do this The Currency Changes To USD And You Can Place the Order And Send Payment Manually To My Email ID sales@lynx-india.com .

Wanna Use It In Jogging Etc Look Here

Like This You Can Mount the Same and They will Fall Off Normally .

How do these sound compared to the Pl-30s? My PL-30s have undergone more than 100hrs of burn in but still they sound inferios.Bass is not as punchy as I had expected.Only with My Fiio3 they are ok.

I know Pl-11s are at a low end...but I wanted the opinion of the people who have already bought these.

MohitPreet said:
pl-11 have more bass

this is what all the reviews say

Boss ,

Once You Get it then i Will Ask You + Then You Tell Others Also ,Then They Will Understand As You Actually Would Be Using them

Boss.. this is what I did with my Pl-30s.
Ppl said that the bass was tight in the Pl30s but I dont find them so.I still like them though.You cant expect a customer to blindly take a dealer's word.Thats why I asking other ppl here.

Since this is your deal and your page, I dont wanna crap it with my own opinions.:):)

Boss ,
Once You Get it then i Will Ask You + Then You Tell Others Also ,Then They Will Understand As You Actually Would Be Using them

raptor3624 said:
Boss.. this is what I did with my Pl-30s.

Ppl said that the bass was tight in the Pl30s but I dont find them so.I still like them though.You cant expect a customer to blindly take a dealer's word.Thats why I asking other ppl here.

Since this is your deal and your page, I dont wanna crap it with my own opinions.:):)

Well ,

Wrong Info ,Before i did This i Ordered All Models of Soundmagic ,I Used all Models and Then Finally Selected 3 Models To Pitch ,The PL11 " Which Was Not Heard of in sale before in TE " And The PL30 and The PL50 .The PL30 And PL50 Are More For Clearer Tone Not Bass ,For Poor Fellows Like Me The PL-11 is better ,I Sure have deals for the PL30 running and you can see in other thread right .I am a dealer later and a member first sometimes its hard to draw the line though ,i am sure with pl11 you will not be disappointed at all

Well ,
Wrong Info ,Before i did This i Ordered All Models of Soundmagic ,I Used all Models and Then Finally Selected 3 Models To Pitch ,The PL11 " Which Was Not Heard of in sale before in TE " And The PL30 and The PL50 .The PL30 And PL50 Are More For Clearer Tone Not Bass ,For Poor Fellows Like Me The PL-11 is better ,I Sure have deals for the PL30 running and you can see in other thread right .I am a dealer later and a member first sometimes its hard to draw the line though ,i am sure with pl11 you will not be disappointed at all

Hmm.. Thanks for the info Amarbir.
So.. would comparison of Pl11 with EP-630 would be ideal you say?Only PL11s cost lesser(market price, not according to one deal running at TE:bleh:) ?

As far as Pl30s are concerned, I feel PL30 along with FiioE3 is equivalent(or sometimes lesser in effect) compared to my Sennheiser CX400 alone!

CX400 with Fiio is a different story alltogether:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back