FS: Desktops RTX 2060 Super 256 bit 8 GB DDR6, Intel Core i5 9400F , Asus Rog Strix Gaming B365 , 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacificb0y

Recruit
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
vadodara
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 8, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Nothing specific but want to sell this and build a new system again
All the items are brand new 10/10 Purchase date June 8th 2020

intel Core i5 9400F : 9500 / Note : Core i5-9400F is without integrated graphics
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Mobo B365 : 8500 : Shipped

Processor and Motherboard: 18500 Shipped/-

RTX 2060 Super 256 bit 8 GB DDR6 : 27600 / -kindly note this is 256 bit super version , 8 gig ram, not the normal one with 192 bit ,this card easily beats GTX 1080 and falls short to 1080 ti /

Warranty Remaining 3 years

selling components separately and processor motherboard combo

Capture.PNG

IMG_20200708_200626.jpg

IMG_20200708_200654.jpg

IMG_20200708_200840.jpg

IMG_20200708_200904.jpg

IMG_20200708_200924.jpg

IMG_20200708_201245.jpg

IMG_20200708_201249.jpg

IMG_20200708_201334.jpg

IMG_20200705_182538.jpg

IMG_20200708_213211.jpg

Last edited:
Why no Serial no in bill ?
Why u are frequently selling high end stuff ?

M really appreciate if u give guinue answer ?

No one chnage this fast...

Sure Buddy your wish is my command after all this is a discussion thread isnt it ?o_O:laughing:

Why no Serial no in bill ? : i will give you the number of the dealer you can call him and get entertained with all the questions you have. you can pm me if you want

Why u are frequently selling high end stuff ? : because its my wish i want to upgrade to different system now , am in the phase where pc building is a hobby again for me, i might get over this phase soon but till then lol i will do as i want provided my pocket permits .

No one chnage this fast : you mean change ? to be very humbled , well its also subjective to one's financial limits and other scenarios which comes into the play

Thank you for the free bump
Regards

The bill u attached is very fishi ..
1. no serial no ..( who made bill without serial no ) ..
2. 8GB 3200MHZ CORSAIR VEGENCE RAM PRICE IS 5133 [emoji14] ..IT WAS NEVER 5K PLUS ANYWHERE ONLINE OR OFFLINE ..
3. The ram entry ..if u buy same 2x why he not added entry in same line .both are different entries ..
4. Cpu price is also higher like 800 900 more then online ..it trending 11500 to 12500 max since lockdown open ..
5. U mentioned i5 9400 and bill shows i5 9400F even u don't know what u got ..and selling ..

Dear Friend ..I m just helping u to sale it faster by vaild questions ..
Rather u correcting error saying to contact your dealer for more information on why no Serial no in bill ..m dealer and regularly buying and selling across India ..even a small wifi dongle has serial number bill I m getting ..

I have bought a lot of stuff from u in past and knows u well ..

Rest is up to you ..
Thanks and one more free bump ...

It is very rare that bills dont have serial numbers on them. You can give an straight answer without being snarky.
You can hide your personal details, but why hide biller name and details. I think there is an mechanism where one canverify if gst has been paid as per bill mentioned above

The bill u attached is very fishi ..
1. no serial no ..( who made bill without serial no ) ..
2. 8GB 3200MHZ CORSAIR VEGENCE RAM PRICE IS 5133 [emoji14] ..IT WAS NEVER 5K PLUS ANYWHERE ONLINE OR OFFLINE ..
3. The ram entry ..if u buy same 2x why he not added entry in same line .both are different entries ..
4. Cpu price is also higher like 800 900 more then online ..it trending 11500 to 12500 max since lockdown open ..
5. U mentioned i5 9400 and bill shows i5 9400F even u don't know what u got ..and selling ..

Dear Friend ..I m just helping u to sale it faster by vaild questions ..
Rather u correcting error saying to contact your dealer for more information on why no Serial no in bill ..m dealer and regularly buying and selling across India ..even a small wifi dongle has serial number bill I m getting ..

I have bought a lot of stuff from u in past and knows u well ..

Rest is up to you ..
Thanks and one more free bump ...

LOL i don't recall a single deal which we did all you did is to call me and lowball the computer components which i wanted to sell , so you could sell them again for profit and everybody knows you are a reseller of computers parts and there is no issue with that provided you don't do shady stuffs

nobody asked your opinion here about the prices as i am simply selling less than market prices and prices which are offered in online stores

I very well know the level of low balling you can do to seal of your profits from used computer components ;)

And also most of the forum members know you were banned previously on erodov for some reason as well ,Don't take it too hard i am just honest to the core.

and i appreciate your help btw and i guess you didn't get the sarcasm

and if you think bill is fishy you can tag the admin

Last edited:
No Need to prove dude, all old folks know..

OP don't go in mouse cat game here, it's can get very ugly..
Manubhai
We will discuss jaydip separately. Ok ,? Let the op clarify why seller name hidden on invoice and why no serial number. See the bill copy provided by op just above date is bill no. Which seems blank. So let op clarify here please.

Manubhai
We will discuss jaydip separately. Ok ,? Let the op clarify why seller name hidden on invoice and why no serial number. See the bill copy provided by op just above date is bill no. Which seems blank. So let op clarify here please.

the full GST Paid bill has been uploaded brother

So is this Sale for the whole computer without SSD + HDD? Or the total price includes the storage devices as well??

The CPU listing is wrong. The one on the invoice is "9400F" and the one you listed is "9400." 9400F has no IGP. CPU-Z screenshot will show the correct model number.
Also just a small suggestion from a random passerby, I know you said you want to sell it whole but looking at the price and components being sold, unless you go low or break up the sale you may not find a buyer.

The CPU listing is wrong. The one on the invoice is "9400F" and the one you listed is "9400." 9400F has no IGP. CPU-Z screenshot will show the correct model number.
Also just a small suggestion from a random passerby, I know you said you want to sell it whole but looking at the price and components being sold, unless you go low or break up the sale you may not find a buyer.

Thank you Corrected it
Post automatically merged:

Cpu and Gpuz updated

Last edited:
Can you Negotiate ? saw your ad interested in GPU

Yes Can Negotiate PM me

Antec DF500 Cabinet
16GB RAM
650Watt Antec Power Supply sold

Remaining items