S.T.A.L.K.E.R. leaked! (Source Code)

deejay

Skilled
According to reports by numerous German gaming portals, the unbelievable has happened. About 65% of the source code of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. found their way to the internet. The file (dated: 30.02.2005), approximately 3.9 GB in size, is being spread in major file sharing programs since the evening of the day before yesterday. According to the information of several download pages, the packet contains 8 levels in total, the DirectX 8 render, the full A.I. and physics engine and several missions. At the moment, hackers are trying to activate the DX 9 engine, as one can read in sundry forums. Reportedly, on several levels there are so called “black holesâ€, that is, if you approach specific spots, the game consequently crashes.

It is yet unclear how this fatal step could occur. Senior PR manager Ol
eg Yavorsky said: â€This is a caracinous day for the entire GSC team. We expect 60-70% of our three years of work to have been destroyed in the course of hours. Our team’s still in a state of shock.†However, he did not want to address other details. Furthermore, it is unclear how the future of our favourite game is to evolve. GSC has just started to track down the perpetrator. Although there are no official statements, rumours claim that an editor of the Russian magazine Play Karapuz, who was allowed to play the described beta for four days, is suspected of having conducted this crime. Apparently, a cover story for the first issue of the mag was planned.
We will, of course, k
eep you updated as more details and statements by the publisher THQ become available.

Source: stalker.myexp

one of the fm radio channels in mumbai is periodically giving the score updates on the first ODI being played at Cochin.:huh: :rofl:

Radio city 91 FM.
i had heard it while driving to office.

ps: the latest score that they mentioned now was india 203 / 3. in 29 overs. (just checked to give you the station)

In my first post just Read the bold letters.;)

It is an exact cut and paste from their site.

I knew it the moment i read it.:)

Back