S340 Elite Cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no one will have S340 elite so soon on sale. Anyways, even I was looking at S340 Elite. I had called few shops in SP road, there is no stock. I will be going this weekend, let me know if you are willing to join.

I guess no one will have S340 elite so soon on sale. Anyways, even I was looking at S340 Elite. I had called few shops in SP road, there is no stock. I will be going this weekend, let me know if you are willing to join.

Same situation, I guess some etailer told me they will get stock next month.

Edit - From Bangalore too.

Bump :D

@Jasku im a builder ive asked every retailer , dealer and also south wide distributor its not in stock anywhere in Bangalore or any major online retailer as of now and wont be for another 2.5 odd week.s

Bump :D

@Jasku im a builder ive asked every retailer , dealer and also south wide distributor its not in stock anywhere in Bangalore or any major online retailer as of now and wont be for another 2.5 odd week.s
Thanks for the update mate, any idea why they are out of stock for such a long time? I have been lookin for them for like 3-4 months.

Thanks for the update mate, any idea why they are out of stock for such a long time? I have been lookin for them for like 3-4 months.
NZXT sends x amount of stock to the country the demand has just been high.
For anyone in Bangalore when its back in stock u can hook me up and i can get good prices on them since i work directly with distributors.

yeah i work with the nzxt distributor directly so get first dibs :p
any nzxt thermaltake or evga stuff i can get decent prices

Hey anyone have check eBay.in
Thre is a seller who has it for sale at 8999 but it's not shipping outside his
Had s340 black
Now I want mate black s340 Elite ...

Lets see how is goes ..

coolio if u want one i can get one im heading there tomorrow uw ant me to let u know the price ?
Also where is this guy who said he had a elite for sale gah.
Yes, that would be really helpful if you could let me know the prices of the core v1 and v21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back